Looking for players to test & write reviews on.

Can you review a youngster named Tony Watt from Celtic please, thanks.

Facundo Ferreyra, Lucas Romero y Gino Peruzzi from Velez Sarsfield

A few young players that are never mentioned around here (not that I have ever seen) some may know of them, some may not but Jean is very similar to Neal Maupay :)

I found Willie a few weeks back, been to busy to make a thread, never seen anyone recommend him before either, he looks pretty decent if you ask me! I am into my 3rd season as well, so is still under 19 at the start

If you would like more relatively unknown players, let me know :)

View attachment 354733View attachment 354735View attachment 354736View attachment 354737View attachment 354734

A few young players that are never mentioned around here (not that I have ever seen) some may know of them, some may not but Jean is very similar to Neal Maupay :)

I found Willie a few weeks back, been to busy to make a thread, never seen anyone recommend him before either, he looks pretty decent if you ask me! I am into my 3rd season as well, so is still under 19 at the start

Jean was amazing for my Swansea team! :D Scored 24 league goals in one of his seasons (Only had him for 3 or 4 seasons before I sold him)
If you are making a thread for him do you want me to get a screenshot of him when he was almost at his peak (I think?) Or do you have one? :)

I always thought Willie was a regen I had found :S

go ahead Scotty, been very busy lately with work and life, hence not so active around here at the moment :)