nortos82

Reaction score
FM2011 11.3 fully updated transfers
Spec:
[email protected]
6gb Ram
580GTX
50meg VM Broadband

Looking for ideas has what to do i will; host.
hamachi:

Last edited:
Free now all weekend if anyone intrested can get it setup soon has we ready and people are willing to play :)

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

hamachi
EPL Super League
pass: fm2011

Made a super prem with all the top teams anyone inttrested ? il take arsenal

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

EPL Super league edit all latest updates, loads of teams still free arsenal and liverpool Manu Mancity taken

---------- Post added 27/08/2011 at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was 26/08/2011 at 10:57 PM ----------

Got 4 players do with one more any takers?

Last edited:
download hamachi the join EPL Super League
pass: fm2011
load your game and should be able to join us

hi can you help me when i download hamachi what do i do next i have never joined a network before

Right I'm on Hamachi and joined your network. I'm guessing the file isn't open right now, as I can't see it on my local network on FM just yet. Sorry for the newby comment, but I usually always host :L

You playing this Super league game still bud?

I'm having an absolute nightmare here guys, what's the network address? :/

how can i join the game?? i've already use hamachi.. but when i try to join on the fm no server

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

already use hamachibut no network on my fm game screen..

I'll attempt to play - never tried using Hamatchi on this laptop though - betting my school blocks it

Looking to start new game now with reliable players got to about 30games in prem till there wasnt enough to play

any ideas iv got good pc to host