Reaction score
Hi,

Just been promoted as Wolves in my first season and will soon be trying to avoid the drop in my second :mad:

I am currently using JP Woody's superb 3-5-2 Tactic with some minor changes to keep the ball better. I really need to strengthen some key areas of my squad to make this tactic work even better. I don't know how much money I will get yet as I have just finished my first season but I am looking for the following

X1 Ball playing CB Defend
x1 CDM Deep lying playmaker
X1 MR Winger support
X1 CM Support
X1 ST Target man Support

To make it even harder I only sign British players and I try to keep the wage bill down, but if a quality player comes a long I don't mind looking the other way (A).

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Hanley/Clark/Williams/Stones/Bennett/Wilson/Wisdom

Cirigliano/Guido Pizzarro/Schneiderlain/Mutch

X1 MR Winger support

Coleman

X1 CM Support

Svennson/Jack Cork/Barton/Collisson/Noble/Bollatti/Bertolacci

X1 ST Target man Support

Necid/Kweuke/Vossen

Hanley/Clark/Williams/Stones/Bennett/Wilson/Wisdom

Cirigliano/Guido Pizzarro/Schneiderlain/Mutch

X1 MR Winger support

Coleman

X1 CM Support

Svennson/Jack Cork/Barton/Collisson/Noble/Bollatti/Bertolacci

X1 ST Target man Support

Necid/Kweuke/Vossen

ones in bold i highly reccomend

Well I am buggered, My board have given me £0 to avoid relegation and I have only managed to sign Ciaran Clark for six million quid from getting rid of all the deadwood in my team and I also had some funds left over from last season.....I also have to get rid of players to get my wage bill in the green.

Try getting some of the players you want next season on loan, that way they would be more open to a permanent move at the end of the season. I tried that with rafinha from barca, he refused to come on a transfer, got him on loan and at the end he was willing to come to swansea. Turnt out to be an average player and not worth the time, but i found it a good way to get the players you want who wont come to you on a transfer.

I have tried getting players on loan but the clubs will not release them due to their first team commitments... Will have to make do with what I have and hope for the best.

Wow, did you make a lot of signings during the first season?

Wow, did you make a lot of signings during the first season?

To be honest not really, I sold:

Ward, Zubar, Foley, elokobi, Craddock and lots of fringe reserve players. Then I got in:
Amos, Sean Morrison, McLean, Craig Gardner, Gary Gardner, Dan gosling, sam baldock, le fondre and Sean Murray over my first season in the summer and January transfer windows.

At the moment I am actually sitting top of the premiership with four wins from four! Last game I beat Newcastle 4-3 but I can see a dip coming. I really needed to get a couple more signings in and I could easily make top 6.

Will Hughes, trust me. The guy has won young player of the month about 8 times in the 3 years ive been at tottenham (Hes still at derby too) along with a string of other personal achievements. I'd buy him myself if it werent for the fact he'd never get the play time due to better players. And him costing 12-13m to get. But on your save, he should be cheap around 6m?

He is currently worth 3.1 Million, I have him on my shortlist :)

Will see if I get any funds in january then will try and get him.

also look at Knockaert from Leicester City, good player!

Trippier/Adam Smith for fullbacks