Status
Not open for further replies.

ob_sangani

Reaction score
playing as manutd and i know there r many tactics avail online but want to discuss as having some issues

all the tactics play a high defensive line, kinda feel that is counter productive as keep getting hit on counter attack..at home im grt but away im having all kinda of problems and more so cause i still have not set on a tactic..at home play a small diamond no wingers and feel away wingers mite be better (also have nani and young and kagawa..so want ot use them)

any adive...pls dont say use raikon or some other tactic i have them rather help me to get wht the issue is...

playing as manutd and i know there r many tactics avail online but want to discuss as having some issues

all the tactics play a high defensive line, kinda feel that is counter productive as keep getting hit on counter attack..at home im grt but away im having all kinda of problems and more so cause i still have not set on a tactic..at home play a small diamond no wingers and feel away wingers mite be better (also have nani and young and kagawa..so want ot use them)

any adive...pls dont say use raikon or some other tactic i have them rather help me to get wht the issue is...
Use Mine

no need to bump a missplaced thread that is 4 weeks old.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.