Looking for teams who play 3-5-2

hera

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I always play with original squads in the first season and I'd like to employ my 352 system from the very beginning therefore I'm looking for teams who have suitable players for it. I particularly mean a greater number of CDs and decent WBs. Any suggestions? Don't want big clubs like Juve, Man Utd etc. Preferably 2nd division clubs.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there, I played a lot with 3-5-2/5-3-2 system. But I don't think, there will be any low league team to play with that tactic from the very beginning. I was very succesful with Nottingham Forest. They have number of CDs, but you will have to buy good WBs soon.. As Lichaj and Halford aren't suited and Todd Kane is young.. Otherwise good team to try it. Lansbury with Paterson make wonders in this system. I won the championship in first season, finished 9th next season and 6th another year.. Played mostly with this system.

AA Gent, first tier in Belgium. The 5th best club in Belgium with a new stadium with 20,000 seats.
Your aim is only to secure a top-half finish, but a European Spot is a very good aim and a title challenge within 3 years.
Foket, Raman, Vanderbruggen and Selz ae good Belgian youngsters. And with Moses Simon, Pollet and Depoitre you have 3 good strikers.