Looking for the best Plug and Play Tactic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_ilfandy

Reaction score
I know there are LOTS of tactics out there.. and I have opened EVERY tactic thread here.. I just want suggestion which one is the best LAZY tactic.. bcoz i'm a lazy manager..
so far, the tweaked il devasto is my best, just want to try other's..

It would depend on what team you play as. If using a top team in one of the top 3 countries, then one appraoch might work, if playing as the indisputable top team in one of the lesser nations, then you would probably need to use one approach domestically and one when playing superior teams in Europe, the list can go on and on. In my experience, the best plug & play tactics are probably the ones that you have already tried. Try looking at the tactical settings and see how these tactics work. Then, you can see when and why these tactics work for your different teams and when they are not

I'm looking for big team tactics.. I want to test them all at one go.. without doing 'go to holiday' during the game..
there are so many tactic threads here, they all looking good.. i want opinion from those who have tested the tactics..
i'm not impressed by big number of download the tactic received.. tho i tried sorting them up by ratings..

I'm not good with tactic creating stuff.. I managed to create a good tactic, but i'm looking for GREAT ones..
I'm having this tactic testing project, basically playing the tactics against each other..

btw, i believe goals galore got few versions, which one do u think is the best??
I only want one version for each tactic..

As you have opened à new thread on the subject, one with à much clearer OP, I will close this one .

Status
Not open for further replies.