marc2lfc

Reaction score
Got 20 mill just started again lol....any suggestions?

Javi Martinez, well rounded with loads of potential, no PPMs so you can get him to learn the ones you want

Paulo Henrique, becomes a Brazil starter and a world class player quickly.

Ganso, Javi Martinez, Kevin or Andrea Poli. Depends what way you plan to use them. Also iv had Gerrard play on for 7 or 8 seasons fairly consistently...

I think he's looking for a player than can defend and attack guys.

Dunno about the next Stevie G. But Hazard has filled in well for Stevie in his 4 month injury period.. Almost so well i was about to drop Gerrard XD

Ganso, will become a world class player, would be a very good signing.

Moussa Sissoko is pretty much a young Gerrard, even has his long shots and creativity

Jonjo Shelvey will be pretty much moulded into Stevie G IRL and im sure he will turn out class on FM as well

Jordon Mutch - Birmingham (is touted as the next Lampard)
Tom Cairny - Hull City
Jack Cork - Chelsea (more defensive)
Michael Potts - Blackburn
Ross Barkley - Everton

Non English:

Alexandre Coeff - Rc Lens
Spyros Fourlanos - Panathanaikos
attachment.php

Tinga - Palmeiras
attachment.php

Musa Cagiran - Galatasaray
Jucilei - Corinthians
attachment.php

Guido Pizarro - Lanus
Taras Stepanenko - Shakthar
Maxime Gonalons - Lyon
Okay Yokuşlu - Altay
Josip Ilicic - Palermo

Irl, probably Wilshere, he has improved his defesive game as of late and we all know he already had the attacking side, buy him and train up his defensive side a lot more in training and i reckon thats a good match. Or do the opposite with rodwell, miles addison, chris basham.

Might be useful to know how you play gerrard too? In my best save with Liverpool he was always adv playmaker against easy teams then a ball winning midfielder vs the top 6. If you're similar then you'll need an all rounder.