sinned_82

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm in the Jan transfer window of my first season. Looking for a young (U-21), deep-lying playmaker type MC/DMC for under 3M pounds. Currently have Kevin (spanish) and a Philip Klement in my shortlist, but looking for more options.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Koke, Bernardo (Cruzeiro), Edu Ramos, Ignacio Camacho, Adam Vass, Arnaud Souquet.

Mark Reynolds, Hes actually a centre back but could play there for you. I really rate him. And hes cheap. Ross Forbes another one maybe? Try Jamie Ness from Rangers aswell. I learnt all these from a previous Rangers save (as you could proberly tell with the scottish theme :p ), they are outstanding players when you play against them and stand out for you aswell.

cristian eriksen, plays just as good at advanced playmaker, got him for £6m. i know its more than what you stated but he is worth it

Steven Defour from belgium, normally get him for less tha 10mil amazing mental stats!

kevin from zaragoza.18 years old..the next xabi alonso...|)

conor coady from liverpool youth team !

ARe you serious mate? The coaches gave him 1 star for his PA, and his stats are not flattering at all, even for a 17yo. Do you know something that I don't?

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

shelvey is good enough imo

Yea, but I play 3 MCs, and I'm playing Shelvey as backup for Gerrard. Need another young promising MC/DMC to step in for Meireles

--

Thanks for all the suggestions people, I'm already looking at Kevin, looks like he's really highly regarded, but Real Madrid just bid for him so i'm not sure if i've got a chance.
Scouting most of the players you guys suggested, thanks once again for the help.

edit: Tom Cairney not interested to come, Corinthians wants 11M for Jucilei

Last edited:
ARe you serious mate? The coaches gave him 1 star for his PA, and his stats are not flattering at all, even for a 17yo. Do you know something that I don't?

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

haha ok then fair enough but he's been doing good on mine, average rating above 7 and played about 15 games