Minimki345

Reaction score
Looking striker for Vitesse. I finish the first season and unfortunately bills go away. I must selling BONY. I do not want any wonderkids style Fierro, Sanogo and Ademilson. I can not afford to lose points for them, because they have to have time to embracing of one season. Needs a striker for now. Age preferably from 24-29 years. Price max 15 million. It is best to have someone from my own experience told striker who does not have to be a pro stats, but that was guaranteed min. 20 goals in a season. Sorry for my english im from Poland.

Try Rick Ten Voorde, he sxcored 15 goals for NEC in the first season but got released by them on my game so I snapped him up as Leeds manager and he has hit 20 goals for me and I have 3 months of the season left. He will be cheaper than other alternatives and also knows the Eredivisie already.

The one player who is guaranteed to be better than Bony and not expensive is Iago Aspas who has an 8.75m and is AWESOME.

I would also get SCOCCO (available for free or very little and play them together)

try Christian Benteke, Emmanuel Emenike, Michu or Christian Benitez

Except maybe the latter and unless they are available for free or on Tranny list they re outside his budget. And Aspas is better than all of them.

Except maybe the latter and unless they are available for free or on Tranny list they re outside his budget. And Aspas is better than all of them.

only giving some suggestions and u can get Benteke for around that anyway sorry

only giving some suggestions and u can get Benteke for around that anyway sorry

Mate I Know dont say sorry! Did you /can you get Benteke for less than 15m?! I have him in my Belgium save and he's quite good.

Mate I Know dont say sorry! Did you /can you get Benteke for less than 15m?! I have him in my Belgium save and he's quite good.

yeah got him with Bernard on my LFC one for around £13.75M but was in second season but Villa were relegated soooo....

Banteke is valued at 19 million, Michu at 9 and do not want to go. Aspas is LFC (Appendix I play Marshall) What do you say about Jelle Vossen? My scout says he is willing and will cost about 7 million. Stats are great and was the top scorer of the Belgian league.

Banteke is valued at 19 million, Michu at 9 and do not want to go. Aspas is LFC (Appendix I play Marshall) What do you say about Jelle Vossen? My scout says he is willing and will cost about 7 million. Stats are great and was the top scorer of the Belgian league.

Vossen great player however whenever i try and sign him they come back and ask for something silly like £27M

Go for Dani Guiza!
Old but gold, and ridiculously cheap for his attributes!

Have you looked at Mattia Destro ? I got him for free for my Vitesse save.Or guidetti he is pretty decent at that time, but i did win the competition and went to the final of the euro cup so you might have a rep problem still

Last edited:

Kolbeinn Sigposson at Ajax always bags me loads in dutch league and also playing Ryan Babel up front always doe's well:)

who's Bernard? who does he play for? position? plz:)

He's at Athletico Mineiro mate AMR/ST

I tested my theory about him being very easy to tap up and unsettle yesterday btw. In my Wolfsburg save in Summer between 2nd and 3rd season I endorsed him saying he's wasted at At Mineiro and that "we are looking at possibility to sign him but ...", then I made an offer of 20m (half of which instalments) and was quoted back 37m. A couple of days later he was unhappy and transfer listed by request and I bought him for 9m upfront and 13m instalments. Play him in a 3 pronged attack and he has scored 3 in 3 (as per usual).

Incidentally At Mineiro have an awesome squad and are very enjoyable to manage ...