Looking to buy new PC - does FM run on it?

kawalaksi

Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking to buy a new pc. I'll mostly use it for office work so I don't need a high-end gaming pc. This one caught my eye as it has everything I need, the only question I have, and I hope you guys can help me with that, does FM 16 run well on it? Midi tower PC HP Pavilion 550-261ng AMD A10 A10-7800 (4 x 3.5 GHz) 8 GB from Conrad.com

If not, I'd appreciate all kinds of help on what I should look for. (RAM, graphic card, graphics memory etc.)

Thanks in advance!

Not an expert but have looked at buying a new pc for a while so have an idea as what to look for.

Is FM the only game you plan on playing? If you are not going to play anything else it should be fine, depending on how many leagues and players you load.

Benchmarks for the CPU show that it is only really good for up to 720p gaming (not full HD), something to keep in mind.

Also depends on type of work you do, anything that involves photo editing, video etc. will require a better CPU. Basic word and not intense crazy large/multiple Excel spreadsheets should be fine.

No idea on prices in Euros or where you are, would make sure you compare many places. If you still need to buy a laptop plus other accessories then a laptop might be an option.

AMD A10-7800 Kaveri APU Gaming Results

Thanks for the reply! FM would be the only game I'd play on it. Work related I know it'd be enough for my needs, so that's not an issue. The only thing I am unsure about is if/how FM would work on it. And what the important things are for me to look at for FM (like RAM or rather the graphic card/memory)