Looking to do a 2 Player online game to post and update on Manager Stories thread

thejoshster

Reaction score
Hey

so student at home here really really bored got way too much time

so looking to do a two player online game and make a manager story of it like doing these at the minute xD

wanting to play a few hours probably everyday and update on the thread no real preference in teams maybe

english league one? i dunno whatever

if you fancy starting one post it on the thread

cheers

I've thought about this, it would be good, I wouldn't even limit it to 2 players.

my only problem is I don't get to sit down and play the game till around 8pm, I say to myself I'm going to bed at 11-12 and end up going about 2-4 lol. Nice when you have to get up with kids get them ready for school and go to work by 9

I've thought about this, it would be good, I wouldn't even limit it to 2 players.

my only problem is I don't get to sit down and play the game till around 8pm, I say to myself I'm going to bed at 11-12 and end up going about 2-4 lol. Nice when you have to get up with kids get them ready for school and go to work by 9

haha dont have that problem! :D

the problem with doing more than 2 takes a lot longer everyone doing their tactics and stuff

I suppose,

but it really you could have a startup day, where the host leaves the computer on and there no continuing the game. So people can spend as long as they want setting things up, then use the force continue

true but in general just slows the game down id rather do a 2 player one 3 at the maximum

i started a scottish one up last nigh guys if any of you fancy joining,game details are in the thread itself.