Liam

Reaction score
The aim?
Release a working, brilliant tactic monthly.

The point?
There seems to be an influx of really bad tactics that get shoved into peoples faces, get pinned up, get ridiculous amount of views, it's time to make what the user wants.

But how?
We'd host a simple little site, have polls on what formation/style everybody wants made for next month, and we could spend the next month putting together a tactic worthy of release.

What if one of them sucks?
We'd be constantly taking input and making tweaks to the tactic, anything for the average user, right? ;)

Want to join in?
Unfortunately I'm going to limit it to 5 people.
Fill in this form to join up.

Name:

Tactic you and others have had success with:

Why you want in:

Okay, that's all.
Ovro.

The aim?
Release a working, brilliant tactic monthly.

The point?
There seems to be an influx of really bad tactics that get shoved into peoples faces, get pinned up, get ridiculous amount of views, it's time to make what the user wants.

But how?
We'd host a simple little site, have polls on what formation/style everybody wants made for next month, and we could spend the next month putting together a tactic worthy

Ovro.

Not really sure what " really bad" tactics tactics you are referring to being shoved in the face of the members but I assume that the pinned ones are mine and Raikans( as we are the only ones with pinned help threads ). Although your ambition is good, my advice is to be more humble.You are basically saying " your tactics sucks, but do you wan to team up with me? Whilst I don't think this is intentially , your post just looks really rude.

On Topic: Moving towards August, I would perhaps speed things up a bit, perhaps not using a whole months for each tactic ?

Last edited: