Looking to get a new game.

Frank

Hobbs
Reaction score
Hi all,

Basically, looking to pick up a semi-old game, which i haven't yet played, which I could get my teeth into over the next few weeks to brake up my minimal revision :)p)

I have a few that have been suggested and i am considering:

• Mass Effect (1+2)
  • Fallout 3
  • Batman: AA
  • Crysis 2
  • Toy Story 3!

If anyone has any other suggestions, or can give me a lowdown on the games mentioned, please do.

Thanks,

Frankie xx

Batman AA is fun though not very challenging imo - Fallout 3 is immense, definitely play that if you haven't already.

Red Dead Redemption. Can't go wrong, stunning story with an amazingly designed game world. Tons to do apart from the main quest line with the side missions, free roam and online.

pretty much in the exact order you have them there pal (save for Toy Story, wtf?)

oh and Crysis 2 is not semi-old :p

only one I've played out of them is Batman: AA. It is a good game imo but didn't take that long for me to complete. That could be just from me getting addicted to it for a couple of days lol

if you have a PS3, make sure you play Heavy Rain..My favourite for the console..

Fallout 3 and/or New Vegas.

Red Dead Redemption.

Metro 2033.

Fallout 3 and Mass Effect are the ones really sticking out at the moment. Have played RDR before, and whilst enjoying it, Cowboys and the wild west just feels a bit... lame, to me anyway.

Dragon Age? RPG that alot of people rate highly
Bioshock / Bioshock 2?
The Darkness (great dark comic themed game)
Dark Sektor - pretty enjoyable, controls like Gears of War.

(all these I've suggested are under £15, some as little as 5 quid)

if on PS3:

Infamous, Demon Souls, The Darkness, Metal Gear Solid 4, Dead Space 2

Pc:

Dragon Age, The Witcher I (then get II later on) Metro 2033 as Jake mentioned, great game, lovely graphics. Stalker, Neverwinter Nights, Dungeon Siege III etc..