jiff currie

Reaction score
Add me on steam : JIFF CURRIE
I'm looking to join an online game where the host does not quit the game because he's losing games :)
I can play every day of the week and at any times that are set.

Stay clear of this guy if you want a game with consistant play times and someone who wont just suddenly rage quit, he will ruin a good save for everyone :(

I will keep wanring everyone as its **** when someone takes away from all the hours that fellow fm players put in <3

you rage quit and blew up the whole game because you were the host you fool....please dont comment on my posts

I will keep warning everyone as its **** when someone takes away from all the hours that fellow fm players put in <3 You wont get away with ruining week long saves by quitting and deleting people. Its not right.

your funny tho hahahaha i get it your trolling but yeah you blocked me remember....you quit the game remember....i got 2 other people on my friend list that will back me up Akteer and Iker.eris they know what kind of fool you are....prolly still a virgin as well

Il start a save up Jiff? Could you add me back on steam mate? I removed you instead of someone else by accident, Fordy_21

Both of them know what you did. This community has no time nor the patience for people who quit, cheat or ruin saves because they are sore losers. You'll never have people committed when you do that, and the people should know so their time isnt wasted by a low life like you.