bt21

Reaction score
Just looking to start a network game with 1 or 2 people to have some fun. Never done a network game before and want to try it out. I'm in the eastern time zone (-5) if that will help. Add me on skype (b-milton) or steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/bt21) |)

Last edited:
Just looking to start a network game with 1 or 2 people to have some fun. Never done a network game before and want to try it out. I'm in the eastern time zone (-5) if that will help. Add me on skype (b-milton) or steam (bt21) |)

Hi mate, i'd love to give it a go. I too have not done a network game before. I'm in Oz thats GMT +9.5. I work night shifts so am available for few hours in my morning which would be your evening/night. Let me know if you interested. Skype - dipu108, steam - Godson.

Hi mate, i'd love to give it a go. I too have not done a network game before. I'm in Oz thats GMT +9.5. I work night shifts so am available for few hours in my morning which would be your evening/night. Let me know if you interested. Skype - dipu108, steam - Godson.

I added you on skype, but not sure about your steam because there are a lot of Godson lol

I added you on skype, but not sure about your steam because there are a lot of Godson lol

Hi mate got your skype message and found you on steam, there weren't mant bt21's ;), have added you