LOOKING TO START ONLINE CLAN MONDAY 21/07 LATECOMERS WELCOME

symundo

Reaction score
JUST LEAVE YOUR STEAM NAMES AND IF I GET FIVE OR SIX WHO CAN PLAY EVERY NIGHT EXCEPT FRIDAY FROM 7 TILL 11 PM PROBABLY DO SIX OR SEVEN EURO NATIONS BUT EVERYONE IN SAME NATION PLEASE TELL IN YOUR POST WHICH NATION YOU PREFER AND WE HAVE A VOTE , THE NATION WITH MOST VOTES WILL BE OUR NATION , AND I AM EDITING WORK PERMIT RULES , SO THAT WE CAN SIGN FORIEGNERS IN PREMIER LEAGUE IF IT WINS THE VOTE... MY VOTE IS PREMIER LEAGUE

STEAM NAME symundo1

LATECOMERS WELCOME

Last edited:
I'm up for a game, I can only start playing from 8 most nights but if that's alright i'm good to play. Steam name is FM661 and I would prefer PL game but failing that a good league is the spanish league.

I am up for a game i am available at those times i would prefer the pl but wouldn't mind the bundesliga either my steam name is kevind54

homesy87

Championship England ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is257 would you like to join and start play today..?? we have already started , we are on july 18th we decided on premier league and man u chelsea are taken...

servr name is epl europa password symundo

I am in... My steam name is dannyto3009 and I just add you in friend list....

Is this still available to join ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any thoughts on a yank getting in? I think that translates to 2pm-6pm my time (Eastern US)?