Looking to strenghen squad Spurs 4th season

miggy88

Reaction score
Hi I am spurs in my 4th season, approaching the January transfer window and am looking to strengthen my squad, which areas do i need to strenghten? I will list all the players in the corresponding position to the formation i use, any recommendations appreciated.

GK - Adler, Mandanda
RB - Walker, Van der Wiel
CB - King, Kaboul, Otamendi, Vertonghen, Dede
LB - Cissokho, Assou-Ekotto
DM - Sandro, Huddlestone, Parker
CM - Modric, Van der Vaart, Ozil, Gundogan, Hamsik
LM - Bale, Hoilett, Coutinho, Lucas Mora
RM - Lennon, Richardson(immense wonderkid regen)
ST - Leandro Damiao, Neymar, Defoe

Would like to add, i bought in Hamsik and ozil last January, Damiao the season before and Neymars a new signing, I have won the Premier League consecutively in the previous 2 seasons, as well as the League Cup, Last season i won the FA Cup and the Champions League, Have won the community shield every season i have been in it.

you heve a very big squad... a good squad should have 23, 24 or 25 players... yours have 28

I agree with the people who say sell King, Parker, and Defoe, they are getting old by this point so they aren't worth it. With that squad their isn't much you can do to strengthen it. Maybe bring in a mature striker to replace Defoe, like Rooney.

Regen it if you are four seasons in. Young replacement for Parker and King definitely the way to go.

Im thinking about signing Phil Jones as a replacement for Parker, as I use Parker as my 2nd choice DCM, behind the beast that is Sandro lol, good choice or not?

for a good defender you should get kyriakos papadopou

and a must buy is jack robinson LB he is the best Lb on the game at 23-24 years old

you could also buy ganso from santos who becomes very loyal and very creative

why haven't you got hazard :eek: just realised :)
He went to United in the 3rd season. Bale and Lucas Mora are quality there for me, and if needs be, like atm, both my LB's are injured so Bale is playing LB and Neymar is playing AML, so far so good, Neymar has scored something like 12 in 10 for me playing AML