Status
Not open for further replies.

pockett18

Reaction score
dont mind which country guys just a league outside the big 3 england, spain, italy, cheers.

Try Croatian 1 League with Dinamo Zagreb... They have a good solid team full of potencial players (Vrsaljko, Tomecak, Badelj, Sammir, Sylvestr, Kramaric...) with some expiriance players like Biscan, Cufre, Tonel....
Try to qualify to Champions League group, than try to be at least 3 in group to proceed in UEFA, and try to not sell your youngsters... tralalaa

This will be a good challenge...

P.S. dont Jakub Sylvester's ratings fool you, he is a very good goal scorer if you play him as a poacher...

Why not try my Super 8's db read about it HERE or my World Super League HERE
you can choose a lesser team in a different league system in either Db 2 challenges in 1:)

Try Croatian 1 League with Dinamo Zagreb... They have a good solid team full of potencial players (Vrsaljko, Tomecak, Badelj, Sammir, Sylvestr, Kramaric...) with some expiriance players like Biscan, Cufre, Tonel....
Try to qualify to Champions League group, than try to be at least 3 in group to proceed in UEFA, and try to not sell your youngsters... tralalaa

This will be a good challenge...

P.S. dont Jakub Sylvester's ratings fool you, he is a very good goal scorer if you play him as a poacher...

hmm interestin i wonder if my 4222 tactic will work with them i play 2 centre backs one limited/stopper, the other ball playing/cover, two wingbacks, 2 dms one an anchor the other dm/support, 2 ams i is an attacking mid/attack the otehr trequartista/attack, 2 forwards, ones a poacher, ones and advanced forward!

Status
Not open for further replies.