calle1977

Reaction score
Hi All

hopefully anyone can help me cause i am lossing fun in the game. I always enjoy in taking over the smaller clubs and bring them to a higher level. I am now in my 7th season with Fortuna Sittard and started in the second division of Holland. I could not find any useful tactic untill i stumbled on the 4-5-1 Van Persie(Barcelona) tactic. I was crowned champion in the second division. Now i know that you cannot except such a small team to win the champions League just like that but i have tried several tactics (best reult 7th place in premier league of Holland) where alot of people claim to have won chamionships with lower class teams with some youth internationals and some B players.

I have tried the barcelona Tactic (4-5-1), de langer 4-3-3 and the 4-2-3-1 REALISME. The last one i just started with. How can it be that some players say that the saw immediate effect and won games. I have tried it and i won 1, drew 1 and lost 3 against teams that were lower classed than me? You need some time and matches to see the effect of a tactic right?
Does anybody know a good tactic for such lower class teams? Please help me?

Regards
Pascal