uffen90

Reaction score
hi there.

i keep loosing matches, I don't know what to do? have tried changing the tactics, training, getting better trainers, and players, but i can't win?

anybody got any ideas to what i should do?

Hello, it's hard to say why you are losing, when you don't give much info about your team ^^)

hi there.

i keep loosing matches, I don't know what to do? have tried changing the tactics, training, getting better trainers, and players, but i can't win?

anybody got any ideas to what i should do?

Its your team talks, lots of people will say tactics or some other stuff as they apparently believe you have to change your tactics due to the AI of this "great" game, its all bull mate, the game sucks. Pick the default 4-4-2 formation keep the team instructions set to default, use opp instr if you like but use calm teamtalks, for the fans that kind of thing, never go aggressive apart from at half time. Forget assertive it doesn't work. Honestly, I started this with Sunderland and won the prem in 1st season, won it 2nd season to and champions league. Let your asst man do all the match prep, its not relevant to the game either. Trying to tactically out think the opponent is pointless, learn to play the team talks and its all done and dusted.

Its your team talks, lots of people will say tactics or some other stuff as they apparently believe you have to change your tactics due to the AI of this "great" game, its all bull mate, the game sucks. Pick the default 4-4-2 formation keep the team instructions set to default, use opp instr if you like but use calm teamtalks, for the fans that kind of thing, never go aggressive apart from at half time. Forget assertive it doesn't work. Honestly, I started this with Sunderland and won the prem in 1st season, won it 2nd season to and champions league. Let your asst man do all the match prep, its not relevant to the game either. Trying to tactically out think the opponent is pointless, learn to play the team talks and its all done and dusted.

Hi there.
Okay, hmm, i should try that then.
Put all my focus into the team talks.

Thanks for the reply

Hi there.
Okay, hmm, i should try that then.
Put all my focus into the team talks.

Thanks for the reply

I'd ignore that to be honest ;)

But we can't really help you without more info about your team :)

Why ignore it uffen90? It has worked, Sunderland win prem twice in first 2 seasons? Let us look at your reply.

But we can't really help you without more info about your team
smile.gif

Perhaps you could give some info as to why to ignore my reply? If i'd claimed to have won the prem with Man Utd etc then you'd be right to say ignore as winning with glory teams and uberawsomenoobkillersuperdupergolascoring tac is utterly easy but I did it with Sunderland. Perhaps you think I am lying? At 38 years old let me assure you I really do have better things to do than epeen about fm13.

truth is I read all the tac stuff from the usual people and it didn't work so I tried a control method which was balanced (calm is the middle option in team talks) and it worked. Sorry if this ****** on your chips.

This tip worth a try. Interesting!

Why ignore it uffen90? It has worked, Sunderland win prem twice in first 2 seasons? Let us look at your reply.

Perhaps you could give some info as to why to ignore my reply? If i'd claimed to have won the prem with Man Utd etc then you'd be right to say ignore as winning with glory teams and uberawsomenoobkillersuperdupergolascoring tac is utterly easy but I did it with Sunderland. Perhaps you think I am lying? At 38 years old let me assure you I really do have better things to do than epeen about fm13.

truth is I read all the tac stuff from the usual people and it didn't work so I tried a control method which was balanced (calm is the middle option in team talks) and it worked. Sorry if this ****** on your chips.

I think he ( and I somewhat) read into it that tactics dont mean anything. But What I think you meant was that one should not try to overcomplicate things, tweaking sliders trying to beat the GAME and instead use an basic approach that suits the team. Using OIs against some Of the players and actually coach and manage your players, just like managers do in real life.

To this, I totally agree. I start by looking at the squad and chose à normal formation. Then I either play standard or Counter. If I have good wide players, I use the flanks
, if I dont then I use the middle. I either try to hold possession( using shouts ) to CREATE space or Overload( using shouts ) an area to exploit the space that is already there.

See I've done the complete opposite and over complicated my tactics, match preparation etc with Swansea and I'm currently on a ten match winning streak before January 2013. My advice is to keep experimenting in a couple of different saves and then start you're actual save and youlle have more fun and get better results.

I think he ( and I somewhat) read into it that tactics dont mean anything. But What I think you meant was that one should not try to overcomplicate things, tweaking sliders trying to beat the GAME and instead use an basic approach that suits the team. Using OIs against some Of the players and actually coach and manage your players, just like managers do in real life.

To this, I totally agree. I start by looking at the squad and chose à normal formation. Then I either play standard or Counter. If I have good wide players, I use the flanks
, if I dont then I use the middle. I either try to hold possession( using shouts ) to CREATE space or Overload( using shouts ) an area to exploit the space that is already there.

Bang on :D

And I agree with the not-overcomplicating the tactics (I was talking to someone yesterday about this too :) ) as I think that is a problem alot of people do. But just setting a formation and relying on team-talks will not win you much ;)