liamshaw9

Reaction score
I am obsessed with the game, I am never off it. However it has been months since I have got into a game fully, I have been almost every single team I can think of and I barely get through a season on the game, I've tried the thread who should I be but it doesn't seem to get me replys, so here i ask for you all to save me.

I want a team that have a consistent budget of £20mil a year, and a small loan debt if any. I want to be fighting for European football and be able to build my own team and not have players on massive wages as i like to make a profit every month. And finally i would like a team that can play nice, fluent football. German, English, Spanish or Italian would be a preference!

that's why you got bored...you want a team with money,no debt,european competitions,etc.(in other words you want to play with manchester city :) ).try to play with a small team,where you have a small budget in the first season,where you need to get results to receive a big budget...

Fighting for Europe, small wages, profit etc do not resemble Man City, I'd rather a challenge, never been Man City

I like the challenge of making a dynasty with a small team. The best way of challenging your skills is taking a team up as far as you can from the bottom. :)

napoli,ajax,athletic bilbao,malaga,dortmund,roma

This is a great list, Napoli and Roma jumped into my head straight away. Lille is an option, think of their players. Also if you want a bit more of a "Challenge" then maybe Anderlecht?

This is a challenge of sorts, but it is still easy, with £20m a season I'd walk any league, but killer is right, this game comes into it's own when you take a conference side and walk them out in a champions league final... If you've never tried it, you're not getting your monies worth...

For your requirements, I really recommend Olympique Lyonnais. Start is harsh, barely any transfer budget, board is bitchy for results, highly competetive league, team thats needs improvement in most formation.

But you get few good young players that will be in your first 11 for years to come, you get best GK in the game, and after few seasons they automatically move to new stadium so it saves you the frustration of struggling with the board to get that done.

athletic bilbao,malaga,roma
[FONT=&#23435]
g.gif
[/FONT][FONT=&#23435][/FONT]​

anzi machachkala? very rich and playing in the euro cup- but with cska moscow, zenit st petersberg and rubin kazan in competition.

Agree with Gabriel, Anzhi is a very good challenge. Russian league is very tough due to player restrictions ( got to have 5 russians in starting 11 - i think) There reputation is only national so cannot get the big name sunless you get into champs league for a number of seasons. The first season is abit of a slog lasts around 14months :/ took me 4/5 seasons to get a big name i.e got Benzema on 200k a week :L wasnt worth it