Lord Alex, Sounds Catchy doesnt it?

ffs i'm not saying its right we sing that, its just my great uncle had to put up with liverpool/city/leeds fans singing about his friend dying.and its like you expect nothing in return
i wouldn't wish death on anyone

Well I agree that both sets of fans, United & Liverpool, both have incredibly stupid supporters who sing about the tragic events but shouldnt. Doesnt mean we should be discussing it in a completely different though. Apologies for any offence taken.

Let me introduce you to a man called Mr. I'm going to buy Kleberson for £20m ;)

Well those examples are different IMO. They're representing their country, rather than a select group of fans.

And being French has nothing to do with it. He's got an OBE.

£6.5m :)

Anyway, I honestly don't really care much if he's sir or lord even though I do think "sir" sounds better, especially because "lord" bares a striking resemblance to the Danish word for ****/****/****.

they can give it out but can't take it...they can do their aeroplane gestures but the second a united fan suggests they murdered 39 italians they should be hung drawn and quartered. self.pity.city

Go away.
Meh, this is boring, i'm just going to win this argument by posting in belarusian which no one can understand:

Ебать ўсіх вас, Ніл Уорнок гэта кароль, любы, хто спрэчак варта вісела на тэмы свайго Лабко.

Lol, I win.

"To **** you all, Neil Warnock is king, anyone who disputes should be hung on the topic of his pubic area". Google translate wins, Sid.

Last edited:
Nah, he has great achievements as a football manager and having him knighted is good enough in my opinion... there are other people who do deserve the lordship more than him although if he is given the title, I wont be 2 suprised either