Lord Triesman screws up Englands 2018 host bid.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 4K
I don't get what the paper has done wrong. I hate the media in this country but it's triesman's ******* fault for being such a ******* ****** saying that.

I don't get what the paper has done wrong. I hate the media in this country but it's triesman's ******* fault for being such a ******* ****** saying that.

They reported the story when they could have kept their mouths shut which they cant do

He said it in private. The paper are trying to post what he has said to who he thought was a friend yet it was just a money grabbing ***** who works/worked with him. It's a complete disgrace for one of our national papers to make a story out of texts and alleged conversations.

He said it in private. The paper are trying to post what he has said to who he thought was a friend yet it was just a money grabbing ***** who works/worked with him. It's a complete disgrace for one of our national papers to make a story out of texts and alleged conversations.
I'm pretty sure they have the conversation on tape. Thats what it says in the link anyway.

I think it's triesmans fault to be honest. He should have been more careful who he said things like that to and you can't expect the papers to turn a blind eye over a big story like this.:S

I'm pretty sure they have the conversation on tape. Thats what it says in the link anyway.

I think it's triesmans fault to be honest. He should have been more careful who he said things like that to and you can't expect the papers to turn a blind eye over a big story like this.:S

Exactly, the press in this country are like that. In other countries such as Spain the press would never do anything like this, they put their country first. The Daily Mail knew what they were doing yet they carried on and now may have caused the whole of Britain in millions.

we were never going to get the world cup anyway we all no that sepp blatter hates england.

Exactly, the press in this country are like that. In other countries such as Spain the press would never do anything like this, they put their country first. The Daily Mail knew what they were doing yet they carried on and now may have caused the whole of Britain in millions.

This is how I have read it.

A close personal friend has recorded a private conversation and sold it to the highest bidder. Triesman obviously trusted her and said what he did in confidence.

Triesman is almost blameless, IMO.

It's the money grabbing ***** and the Daily Mail who should hang their heads in shame.

******* *******, triesman and the mail should be put on the isle of weight and ******* blown up.

******* *******, triesman and the mail should be put on the isle of weight and ******* blown up.

so a man who got screwed over by a woman he trusted and a company with thousands of employees should be put on a island with a population of 126k and blown up..... bit excessive if you ask me oO)

It's a newspaper, it's their job to report the news... They're only doing their jobs and reporting incidents that will grab the headlines, as this obviously has done. The Mail on Sunday isn't to blame for this, it's Triesman and the person who sold the story to the paper.

He is probaly teeling the truth, and if he is any kind of man, he should stand up in court or infrnt of fifa and say so.

I hate how in this country will all hate someone, when they have the courage to speak out about it. It probaly does happen, as his duty as a football fan is to inform higher authorities about it.

Well played Lord, Just make sure you follow through with these claims, and dont bottle it infront of fifa, uefa or the courts,

I'd be 23 by 2018, and I'd be able to go, and if this Lord *******, ***** it up, then, I'll be very unhappy!

Hard?

LOL. I think Wales and Scotland should take over the bid!

russia wont get it after being caught on video shooting the survivers from the polish aircrash

**** sake, we've all said stupid things in the past but the Mail didn't have to report, if anything, they've put the World Cup bid in jeopardy, ******* joke.

the way you got to look at it is these jounelists are posting these storys for their livlyhood this is how they make their money. not saying i agree with this but its how it is. treisman is a complete **** for even doing these stuff why do it for simple as that.

the way you got to look at it is these jounelists are posting these storys for their livlyhood this is how they make their money. not saying i agree with this but its how it is. treisman is a complete **** for even doing these stuff why do it for simple as that.

Yeah but there being absolute ***** doing their jobs. Their like traffic wardens, hide around the corner and wait for you to park and then ******* you over.

Journo's don't give a **** about anyone, they'd even **** on their own family for a bit of money.

Back