ive only played two games, but having played this formation before, all i can say is, simply brilliant mate! it is very similar to my approach, but you have just done it better lol. i now see that i overcomplicated things by trying to give different roles to the 3 AMC's, so each would play a different part in the team. giving all 3 the same settings is simply brilliant! it opens up so many more offensive possibilities, where any one can set up goals and any one can finish goals, instead of having specific players for these roles. i used 2 TM with "run onto ball" (can be done in classic tactics) and a playmaker, which i thought worked very well, but you've taken it to another evel with this. especially with the defensive consistency to go with the offensive prowess. congrats! the way you've set this up gives the tactic more dimensions, whereas mine focused passing through the middle, although it was dangerous on the wings too with very offensive full backs. i will continue to use the tactic and post some results soon :)

cheers for the positive feedback...much appreciated..also whilst ur testing the tactic if you find or notice any areas where the tactic could be improved on/or is lacking please let me know as this will be very helpful to me when i try to improve the tactic.

thanks for testing this tactic......hopefully you get some good solid results....
started season, won cup game, and spartak moscow playoff CL. lost 1st league game. low ball possesion, but my team is not so good right now, but its 1st season, training season.i like tactic, lots of counter attacks, i like it

wellington nem and erick torres are powerful players for this tactic, every middle team can buy them, and only 20k wages for both

thanks...im quite interested to see how it performs with lower league sides

My first impression are very very good mate for now great job :)...my plymouth is 3th in league....now i want test it in bosnia for my little passion ....next i post various screen

started season, won cup game, and spartak moscow playoff CL. lost 1st league game. low ball possesion, but my team is not so good right now, but its 1st season, training season.i like tactic, lots of counter attacks, i like it

im glad ur enjoying the tactic....

.....in regards to low ball possession you shouldn't take much notice of it as even with my athletic side some games I only had 37% ball possession (even against weaker sides at times) but still ended up winning as it will make full use of any possession you do have....you may also notice that not just one player is providing most of the assists as with this tactic everyone in the team is assisting in goals (except the goalie)...you can see this in the first post of the thread where i have placed the team stats.

My first impression are very very good mate for now great job :)...my plymouth is 3th in league....now i want test it in bosnia for my little passion ....next i post various screen

Im happy to hear that the tactic is currently working nicely for you....

im glad ur enjoying the tactic....

.....in regards to low ball possession you shouldn't take much notice of it as even with my athletic side some games I only had 37% ball possession (even against weaker sides at times) but still ended up winning as it will make full use of any possession you do have....you may also notice that not just one player is providing most of the assists as with this tactic everyone in the team is assisting in goals (except the goalie)...you can see this in the first post of the thread where i have placed the team stats.
yes, i noticed that, my team have 30-40% possesion and winning in shots and oportunities. in my other save my GK had 1 goal scored from very deep and had 3 assists in one season

Using this with my Wolves squad currently in premier league,but not won a game but not lost either 7 draws on the bounce.Apart from that im happy but my strikers arnt not getting a game.Can you play them in the role without strikers as your tactic says?

Using this with my Wolves squad currently in premier league,but not won a game but not lost either 7 draws on the bounce.Apart from that im happy but my strikers arnt not getting a game.Can you play them in the role without strikers as your tactic says?

if you have a brilliant striker in ur squad then play him out of position in one of the attacking midfielder spots as they may make the difference. However, dont play two players out of position as the tactic just becomes completely useless....(and u can always train ur strikers into a new position)

Let me know how u get on...

well my hats off to you im playing as guernsey at the mo and i love this tac at the start was just useing it at home did not have the balls to use away but a few months in i try it away and it was just has good as home and i only have 2 players over 20 in my first team playing with kids so well done hope it gets better along with my kids

well my hats off to you im playing as guernsey at the mo and i love this tac at the start was just useing it at home did not have the balls to use away but a few months in i try it away and it was just has good as home and i only have 2 players over 20 in my first team playing with kids so well done hope it gets better along with my kids

im glad ur enjoying the tactic....hopefully it continues to perform well.....

if you have a brilliant striker in ur squad then play him out of position in one of the attacking midfielder spots as they may make the difference. However, dont play two players out of position as the tactic just becomes completely useless....(and u can always train ur strikers into a new position)

Let me know how u get on...
Playing quick mode so dont know if this will work hate the full mode game too many questions to be answered

should i change the passing to direct?

i would say keep passing as shorter as with this option passing completion is much higher therefore the team will make full use of any possession that they do have.

...then again, there is no harm in trying direct passing....

Just to let people know that I am currently working on a new tactic which is aimed to score goals like crazy and concede as little as possible....
...the formation is a 442 with Attacking wingers. I am currently testing it with Man Utd (I always like to test my new tactics with a strong team first before trying it with weaker side). Plus I have not purchased or loaned in anyone.

Current Results I have achieved:
View attachment 313604

Current League Table:
View attachment 313605

Match Stats:
View attachment 313607View attachment 313608View attachment 313609View attachment 313610View attachment 313611

This tactic is currently performing well home and away. Obviously, its way too early for me to say that this tactic is brilliant as it may not continue to perform like this. However, it is showing great potential. Also, I am aware that some users may think that with Man Utd getting these scorelines will be simple - and others will know that getting results like this with any team in the Prem League is difficult.

I intended on making this tactic before the the No-Strikers tactic as it appeals to more users as its regarded as a normal/ traditional tactic. The No-Strikers tactic I mostly just created for fun as I was interested in making a tactic which used no-one in the strikers position.

As soon as Im happy with the tactic I will post the download link on this thread... it shouldn't be any more than 2 days...

I started a new save using this tactic, its started off really well and now im nearly finished my first season, but my team has so many injurys and their always fatigued (most players have good Physical att) and now i have loads of shots but rarely any on target, i have about 20 shots a game with an average of 5 on target ? And im starting to draw most my games because of injurys and thats getting morale down, any tips ?

I started a new save using this tactic, its started off really well and now im nearly finished my first season, but my team has so many injurys and their always fatigued (most players have good Physical att) and now i have loads of shots but rarely any on target, i have about 20 shots a game with an average of 5 on target ? And im starting to draw most my games because of injurys and thats getting morale down, any tips ?

You got to rotate ur squad time to time...but not too many changes at once...for example if three players need a rest try just replacing the one on the lowest condition and take a risk with the other two...therefore using a weaker player to replace a descent player will not make much of a difference....I had the same problem as you but instead at these times I helped develop my younger players so I had descent replacements without having too spend too much in case i fall into this scenario again. By following this I also prevented many injuries as I could rest them more often and it also keep team morale high.

You got to rotate ur squad time to time...but not too many changes at once...for example if three players need a rest try just replacing the one on the lowest condition and take a risk with the other two...therefore using a weaker player to replace a descent player will not make much of a difference....I had the same problem as you but instead at these times I helped develop my younger players so I had descent replacements without having too spend too much in case i fall into this scenario again. By following this I also prevented many injuries as I could rest them more often and it also keep team morale high.

Cheers i will try to rotate more next season and let you know how i get on, it has been working really well defensively, but im not scoring as many goals as other tactics have hence me drawing more games.