lordtom

Reaction score
Hi there! I have started to work on my first league addons for Football Manager 2012. Soon I'll release the first one, we'll see which one. You can make requests!

Lower League pack(some European and American lower leagues(England 7th for example)): Lower divisions.rar

AFC League pack(23 new Asian countries with cups
[list can be found in the file]): http://www.mediafire.com/?11icsub5pa7p4eh

View attachment 210820

Inter Prague:
Inter Prague.dbc

View attachment 210673View attachment 210674View attachment 210675View attachment 210676

Full Countries

Angola: Angola.xml
Algeria: Algeria.xml
Albania: Albania.xml
Andorra: Andorra.xml
Cyprus: Cyprus.xml
Tunisia: Tunisia.xml
Morocco: Morocco.xml
Nigeria: Nigeria.xml
Egypt: Egypt.xml
Sudan: Sudan.xml
Cameroon: Cameroon.xml
DR Congo: DR Congo.xml

Requests:
Croatian 3rd division: http://www.mediafire.com/?bplgtb70h1rba4u

I'll release some new countries everyday. I tried to recreate the original league system, although start/end dates, rules will not be exactly correct, sorry about that. If you know something, that should be changed, just write it.

View attachment 210662View attachment 210663View attachment 210664View attachment 210665View attachment 210666View attachment 210667

Last edited:
Here we go, first pack released.
Content:

Europe

Czech Republic 3rd
England 7th
Germany 4th
Hungary 3rd
Netherlands/Holland 3rd
Poland 3rd
Russia 3rd
Serbia 3rd
Spain 4th
Ukraine 3rd
Wales 2nd

South America

Argentina 3rd

Hope you enjoy, and good luck to some lower league managment.
Readme included in the file, even though it's easy to install.

EDIT: first five countries are out

Last edited:
Some african divisions released. Be aware, that Cameroon, Sudan and DR Congo are created from scratch. Sudan even has got 10 clubs instead of 14.

EDIT: Inter Prague released http://www.foxsports.com.au/other-s...ide-inter-prague/story-fn8boe91-1226197904613
Features:
-playable Czech Republic 3rd division, a foreground sugar daddy set, along with Stadion Inter. Good luck to take them in the UCL finals!

Last edited:
Sorry for so much posts.
AFC league pack has been released! See first post.

Hi.

Great job mate.
Are you going to add. France CFA league and some more Croatian division?

Well, I can't guarantee the CFA, but I'll look into that. Croatia are on the way ;).
EDIT: okay, here we go with the Croatian 3rd division. Unfortunately I can't edit default active competitions, so I had to make it unrealistic. :( There will be a promotion playoff between 8 teams from the 4 groups, and the finalists will get promoted.
http://www.mediafire.com/?bplgtb70h1rba4u
About France: couldn't do anything, uneditable in the Editor, it's probably unplayable because some reserves play there.

Let me know, if you want any lower Croatian leagues!

Last edited:
Not really, got the Lebanese League already added. :D Plus all the other Middle East Leagues. So all good from here. Should be great to start a new Career with that.

Not really, got the Lebanese League already added. :D Plus all the other Middle East Leagues. So all good from here. Should be great to start a new Career with that.

Well, hope you'll like this. Good luck!

hi mate just keep getting crash dumps even if i load one database just crashes , any suggestions ?

i see makes sense and there is no way to downgrade to 12.0.2 is there ?

I think uninstalling, and then using Steam in offline mode would make it work. But then(as soon as I finish all leagues I wanted to do in the default DB) I'll make the leagues again on the new patch.
EDIT: no, no, no, don't uninstall.
Try moving the 1210 folder to another place on your PC found here:
X:\whatever\steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2012\data\updates
Then if it still not works, move back the folder, and wait for me to release the pack with the new updated files.

Last edited:
Ya tried to play with the Asian Updates and the same thing happens to me, it just crashes. :( Will wait for the update than. :D

Yeah, then sorry for the delay. :( Hoped it will work. Maybe it will be even better, if I do new ones, I'll make them more detailed.