lordtom

Reaction score
Hi! Here is my first work for Football Manager series. I have did some missing winter transfers. I mean like, Luis Fabiano to Sao Paulo, Mbark Boussoufa, Jucilei to Anzhi, José Juan Luque to Diósgyőr, Lacina Traoré Kuban. Also, I have created 3 players, and made Hungarian managerial changes:
-Godslove at Pécsi Mecsek FC
-Jean-Paul Nomel, and Henry Isaac at BFC Siófok
Mainly, I've gone for the Hungarian clubs, but you can see some Brazilian, Greek(Vieirinha).
So, here is it: Missin winter transfers.dbc
In exchange, I want feedback from you.

Also, I'm planning to make my own 2011/12 season DB. As there is a lot more of this, I'm doing it some other way. Most of these are going for the Premier League, some others include more top leagues. This one will have transfers from Poland, managerial updates in Greece, promotions in Cyprus, and the list goes on. In what will this one differ?:
-Daily updates(of course, I will say, if I can't do it)
-Awards
-I will upload the new versions every day, with yesterday's transfers.
-Give me time to catch with today's transfers.(I mean I can't do everything in one hour, I'll release leagues daily too. One day Poland, second England)
-Promotions from a lot countries in Europe, South America, North America
-You can suggest position(Glen Johson left back, Coates fullback), CA/PA, transfer budget etc. changes for ALL leagues you want. (for example I'll increase Videoton FC's budget, cause they've got a lot money from their sponsor, or maybe Málaga, Anzhi) You can suggest it.
And four more things:
-I added Portland and Vancouver to MLS, but then the country became unplayable. Downloaded other editor datas, same there.
-Will include my winter transfers too.
-Things not included: international caps and goals update. The real wages, and contract dates aren't always availble.
-Transfers will contain first leagues only.(Except Championship, and some second divison teams in Hungary)
-Sorry for my English

So here we go with the league lists(I'll need suggestions for these):
CAF
South Africa

AFC
Australia

UEFA
England
Austria
Belgium
Croatia
Denmark
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Italy
Netherlands
Portugal
Romania
Russia
Scotland
Serbia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine

CONCACAF
Mexico
USA

CONMEBOL
Brazil
Argentina
Uruguay

So, anyone interested?

Last edited:
There are already 2 big transfer updates on the site: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/edit...foss-football-manager-2011-summer-update.html & http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/74061-lfcmarshalls-summer-2011-update-release-dates.html

Doing promotions/relegations is a must of course and is the bare minimum. It's up to you if you want to do CA/PA changes, but don't accept every request as it can quickly become stupid. If you release an update every day with transfers it would become quite popular I think.

I knew already the other 2 updates. Mine would differ in that, it wouldn't concentrate just on Spain, Germany and England, I'd do Hungary, Poland, Brazil, Wales etc. And of course, I don't accept every of them, I will consider doing them.

---------- Post added 04/08/2011 at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was 03/08/2011 at 10:59 AM ----------

Which country do you want to see first? I can release it tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Ahh, I will make Spain tomorrow. Any wishes, recommendations, suggestions?

Well best of luck. I wont download as I use my own updates that I do. Its a big ask to release an update every single day. To get the MLS playable you have to go into nation rules and change the number of teams. That will make it work mate. Best of luck in your venture

Thanks, Steve. Will check the MLS.
The daily updates won't be such hard stuff, with the help of the loved transfermarkt.de. I just write the last transfer I made to notepad. I have my own tactic for it. :D

I knew already the other 2 updates. Mine would differ in that, it wouldn't concentrate just on Spain, Germany and England, I'd do Hungary, Poland, Brazil, Wales etc. And of course, I don't accept every of them, I will consider doing them.

---------- Post added 04/08/2011 at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was 03/08/2011 at 10:59 AM ----------

Which country do you want to see first? I can release it tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Ahh, I will make Spain tomorrow. Any wishes, recommendations, suggestions?
No, my update doesn't focus on the big leagues only.

Well, didn't tried that. I just want to make my own stuff. I love to create something for FM series.
And you wrote, you won't make any CA/PA changes, but I'd like to do it too.

---------- Post added 05/08/2011 at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was 04/08/2011 at 09:09 PM ----------

I started the work on Spain. But please, if you want something to be changed, just say. Next country will be Hungary. I think, I can finish it too today.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Just a note: I will not to some minor transfers, like Keko to Catania, or Collado to Braga, I will do them, if I get to that countries.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

**** the editor! It didn't saved changes. I'll restart the work soon, but I need to cool down. Maybe afternoon, I'll upload Spain+Hungary+my winter updates.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

This update is cancelled. You'll see once why.

Last edited: