You're halfway through your season. If you can carry on this form through to the next half you'll be pushing for 1st place ! :) check out my story too.

You're halfway through your season. If you can carry on this form through to the next half you'll be pushing for 1st place ! :) check out my story too.

yeh, depends the debt collectors could come in soon and chairman may accept bids for my stars, balance is -4 mil at the min

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

finally getting the best out of silva, not the best from mata though, but at least hes improving

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:48 PM ----------

valencia 3-0 sporting
LOS CHES DISPATCH GIJON
fernandes, isco and hernandez bag a goal each, in a convincing win! silva picked up injury and is out for 5-6 weeks.

villarreal 4-3 valencia (spanish cup leg 1)
7 GOAL THRILLER
unfortunatly valencia came out the wrong side of the result, but 3 away goals is excellent they were scored by dealbert, villa and zigic

deportivo 3-0 valencia
no fight, valencia relinquish 2nd place after a weak performance at the riazor, after seeing mathieu sent off early on, and banega later on, they were always up against it!

valencia - villarreal (spanish cup leg 2)
VILLA DOUBLE HELPS LOS CHES ADVANCE
a david villa brace and d.lopex og helped valencia sail through to the next round to meet real madrid

valencia 2-1 r.madrid (cup Q/F leg 1)
LATE GOALS DRAMA
david villa grabbed 2 late goals, to ensure valencia of an excellent victory before c.ronaldo scores a late free-kick to grab an important away goal!

valencia 3-0 osasuna
VALENCIA HAVE TOO MUCH
valencia overwhelmed osasuna in a comprehensive victory, dealbert,silva and zigic all scoring

r.madrid 3-3 valencia (cup Q/F leg 2)
PROGRESSION SEALED
valencia produced a solid display to hold real madrid to a 3-3 draw, zigic,dealbert and a late joaquin goal ensured a semi-final spot

espanol 0-2 valencia
TURNING UP THE HEAT
villa and hernandez scoring in an easy win. miguel fernandez admitted after his team are really in form and a title assault is well underway, despite a shaky beginning of the season.

January 10
seen a lot of games, and most of them were good results thankfully, now 2nd 6pts off 1st place, meanwhile madrid bid for mata rejected, 30 million, not enough! and financially some good news after 3million was recived after a new sponsorship deal with nike.

View attachment 33774

View attachment 33775

View attachment 33776

Currently playing a Valencia game myself.

Are you playing Villa as a lone striker? Or have you got him partnered with Zigic?

Also don't play Mata, loan him out, as tbh he isn't as good as Silva, Joaquin or Hernandez.

Currently playing a Valencia game myself.

Are you playing Villa as a lone striker? Or have you got him partnered with Zigic?

Also don't play Mata, loan him out, as tbh he isn't as good as Silva, Joaquin or Hernandez.

lone sriker, set as a poacher, with silva in behind, set as advanced playmaker

lone sriker, set as a poacher, with silva in behind, set as advanced playmaker

Same as me, except I play Silva on the left with Hernandez on the right as wingers. Silva really starting to come into his own now, 3 man of the matches in a row recently.

Is the debt thing made up or is it real in the game?

yh, made up, i put there balance to -300mil, and increased their debts by about 200mil.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

yeah acrotis, probs will get rid of mata, need the money, and nowhere near silva or villa i feel anyway

not sure, downloaded it off this site here somewhere!

FEBRUARY REVIEW

had lots of games in february, so will just show a screen shot instead. now joint 2nd, will barce having an unstoppable run of form, 1 defeat in the league, which is excellent... 9pts. off 1st place, i dont believe the title is within grasp, so hopefully we can hold on to a champions league place until the end of the season. don't play barce in the cup final until last game of season!

View attachment 34441

View attachment 34442

MARCH part 1

over march we play sevilla twice, twice in the euro cup and once in league, i'm already sick of the sight of them!

valencia 0-0 sevilla (league)
DOUR GAME ENDS GOALLESS
a poor game ended goalless, nothing to write home about

valencia 1-1 sevilla (EC)
SEVILLA TAKE PRICELESS GOAL
a poor performance was summed up with sevilla's late away goal!

sevilla 1-1 getafe
VILLA PK EARNS DRAW
a late villa penalty gave both teams the share of the spoils.

sevilla 0-3 valencia
LOS CHES CEMENT QUARTER PLACE
an emphatic win over sevilla earned a QF place, with a villa double and a early juan mata goal, put their doubters to rest, after 3 poor draws on the run!

MARCH PART 2

tenerife 0-4 valencia
LOS CHES HIT 4
a villa double and goals from fernandes and dealbert, secured an emphatic win, despite losing banega early on to a sending off!

valencia 3-0 almeira
THREE AND EASY
mata, villa and an OG help valencia earn a convincing win!

now 4th in the table, 10pts clear of 5th, so ECL is relistic.. meanwhile galatasary were drawn in the QF of the EC, so feel confident there! for the 1st time balance is now positive 1mil! whoo!

also, 3 backrrom members were signed up off me, more details later!

View attachment 34495

SEASON OVER

rather than do 3 more monthly updates, i finished the season, and what a surprising campaign it turned out to be! the euro cup was expected, but it was nice to win. our overall finishing position of 3rd was excellent regarding no signings and the restraints on my management, the cup final was disappointing after an amazing run to the final, but theres always next year!
anyways to building for next year to take place, lots of exits to get the books balanced, hopefully, and maybe a few cheeky free and loan signings! anyhow, take care and follow me on my 2nd season (more detail will be present) as i bring los ches closer to reconquering the title!

View attachment 35313

View attachment 35314

View attachment 35315

what a mad summer! just take a look at the pics! it looked like the end was looming for valencia fc.,sad.. but wealthy businessmen pulled together to save the club from their debt, it what it already a defining moment of the season! 2 great loan signings in the end to bring in some depth, as a lot of players sold to help debt, hopefully champions league qualification looms again!

View attachment 36797

View attachment 36798

View attachment 36799

View attachment 36800

View attachment 36801

View attachment 36802

if people are wanting i challenge, i really recommend using the real-time editor, to put crazy debts into teams! something totally different, and quite challenging and tough!!!

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

comments,ideas, tips and followers all welcome!