kenrry10

Reaction score
Los Sevillanos Road to Glory

View attachment 234318

Sevilla F.C., S.A.D. Unveil New Manager

The Sevilla board are set to present new manager after Jose Miguel Gonzalez mostly know as Michel steped down after the board denyed his request for more transfer funds; Michel stated " For this club to ever challenge Barcelona or Real Madrid the board is going to have to give a decent fund to allow the club to grow " The new manager Kenrry Valderrama is an unknown Mexican-American manager who has yet to have experince with a first team, Valderrama's historty Isn't the best he managed many under 15 sides and has'nt done much to be give the position, many fans are angered by his appointment, but the board stated " Valderrama has all our trust, we know he can get the team a spot in the champions league next season. Will Sevilla achevie under Valderrama wing or suffer?

Press Confrence

"You are sitting here manager of a major club in spain Sevilla can you explain how your feeling?"

It's really a dream come true for me; I thank god for giving me chance to be here, and i would like to thank to board for trusting me with the position.

"Have you decided what players you have in your plans and who arn't"

I have almost decided who's in but the rest still have time to change my mind

"What can we expect from you for this transfer window"

I will be looking to sign young talent who will take a step in the first and become the next world stars

"What style of play can we expect from your team"

You can expect a decent amount of goals this season; that is all for today thank you for coming

Athletic Bilbao - Check, Barcelona - Check, Villarreal - Check, Sevilla - Check. The Spanish League is flavour of the month story wise! lol

Good luck with Sevilla, (in 2015 in my Bilbao story and Sevilla havent done anything) and thats a great managers name!

Athletic Bilbao - Check, Barcelona - Check, Villarreal - Check, Sevilla - Check. The Spanish League is flavour of the month story wise! lol

Good luck with Sevilla, (in 2015 in my Bilbao story and Sevilla havent done anything) and thats a great managers name!

Your story actually inspired me to start one in spain :)

Sevilla Announce Buys And Sales

Diego Perotti
Position: AML
Price: 15.5Mil
Destination: Arsenal

View attachment 235420

Talented Winger would have loved to have him but after Arsenal made noises they were after him he couldn't handle the media all over him, so he came to me asking he could leave. Im glad i got a decent fee for him and hope him the best of luck.

Iker Munian
Postion: AML
Price: 21mil
Bought from: Athletic

View attachment 235421

After selling Perotti I had a feeling of having to make the fans happy once more, I did this by buying one of the players with great potential in the world Iker solid enough to start and has a great future ahead of him.

Frederic Kanoute
Postion: Striker
Price: 7.5mil
Destination: FC Bayern

Aging player and getting a price like that for a 33 year old i was quite happy, although the money i received the fans we dissapointed for selling one of their favorite players.

Dominique Malonga
Position: Striker
Price: 3.5mil
Bought from: Cesena

Great young striker came in to compete for a position upfront lookes talented great strength, heading, and long shot, could really be a danger for the opposition. Replacement for Kanoute

Gary Medel
Position: DMC
Price: 6.5mil
Destionation: Paris Saint-Germain

Does he have talent? Abosoluly but I see better players out there for his positon, I hope him the best of luck in France.

Kara
Position: DMC
Price: 975K
Bought from: Tromso

My favorite young and has the ability to play at a high level, many other big clubs were after him and I am happy I got such a bargin for him

Javi Yoras Andres Palop
Postition: GK
Price: 6mil Price: 2.1mil
Destination: Espanyol Destination: Real Madrid

Sold both GK in order to find someone more talented and younger

Ron-Robert Zieler
Position: GK
Price: 16mil
Bought from: Hannover

Top Quality Keeper really happy I signed it was big fee but he has much time still to play in this beautiful game

Sime Vrsaljko
Position: RB
Price: 3mil
Bought From: Dinamo

Great defender lots of talent, great potential, great price is how I describe this buy

Mateo Musacchio
Position: DC
Price: 10.75mil
Bought from: Villareal

Great Defender awesome physical and techniqual player really a great defender who can continue to grow.

Fabricio
Position: DC
Price: 4.9mil
Bought from: Cruzeiro

Similar player to Mateo really great on the ball and phsyical stats and can grew to become a top defender

Thats the signings feel free to leave a comment below

August
Preseason

Conil 0 - 4 Sevilla
Jesus Navas, Tiberio Guarente, Dominique Malonga, Alvaro Negredo

Empoli 1 - 2 Sevilla
Dominique Malonga,Jesus Navas

Albinoleffe 0 - 2 Sevilla
Alvaro Negredo, Dominique Malonga

Newell's 0 - 2 Sevilla
Dominique Malonga, Baba

Ecija 1 - 4 Sevilla
Alvaro Negredo(2), Dominique Malonga, Matteo Musacchio

Euro Cup 4th Qual. Rnd Leg 1

Sevilla 2 - 0 Vojvodina
Alvaro Negredo, Dominique Malonga

We were Extremely supperior but lacked the finishing one it came our way, we could of scored another 3

Euro Cup 4th Qual. Rnd Leg 2

Vojvodina 0 - 5 Sevilla

Milosevic O.G, Dominique Malonga(2),Alvaro Negredo, Iker Muniain

"We were confident from the start the team went out there came out with 5 - 0 win im very pleased with the team and the performence of Dominique Malongo"

La Liga Begins

Sevilla 2 - 2 Malaga
Dominique Malonga(2),

"Fantasitic match both teams attacking we lacked the finishing aspect but a well fought game"