bigwill1xx

Reaction score
im quickly getting bored of fm is there anything i can do to spark my intrest again

Eh, this looks like of those adds where some husband/wife is bored of sexual life with their partner ~~

In all seriousness now! Perhaps try and set yourself a hard challenge, like the Capitol challenge^^

Yup. Try one of the challenges on here or just try managing someone you haven't managed before and doing something different.

For example, if you always manage in England go to another continent or if your always the big teams start from the Blue Square Leagues and try to take a small team to the top.

yea but the thing is i dont have ton of time to invest in long challenges

well sorry for having other objectives besides fm :/

Dont take it negatively, but how are we supposed to suggest ways for you to enjoy the game if you have no time to invest? FM is enjoyed to the fullest if you can invest some sort of meaningful time into it.

im sorry but i only get to play an hour to hour and a half a day and i just cant sit at the computer for 10 hours a day playing fm :/ but i do apologize i was rude

If you're not enjoying play something else for a while and come back in a month and have a go

no need to apologize but the previous posts are correct, FM isn't a pick up and play game...

generally i try to play while watching football on tv or soccer saturday...?

Another interesting thing is starting the game 10+years in the future, sometimes it is interesting to see which clubs are where and why...

Yep, Fifa would suit you better. More action, less sitting. FM is a long term, time consuming, life wasting game.

No!! I do not think your rude in anyway. If you cannot spend hours playing the game then move on to something else mate, FM is not for you i guess...

if your board of playing fm when not try play another game fifa can all so get boring but you can all was play skyrim but if you want to get back into playing fm then try be rangers been a fun challenge todo