losing player icons in tactics.

feyri

Reaction score
i havnt got a special skin but im not sure where else to put this. when i use facepacks and logos etc i lose the t-shirts on the tactics screen. i was wondering if this was solved by downloading a new skin or if their is a way i can get it back.

Been searching for an answer to this too without any luck...anyone?

Yeah i've just downloaded a new pack for the premier league logos.. and i've lost the t-shirts on the tactics screen, player faces and every club logo aside from the premier league. Any help would be appreciated..

basically i know if you download facepack everything else you dnt have goes so you really need to have it for everyone and every club for it to work really. but I'm just not sure how you can add the shirts back

Youve clearly extracted the facepacks or other graphics to the wrong place.

I've got the mega facepack and last years huge logopack and i'm not suffering any of those problems.

the packs just in graphics folder and they work. do you have a skin runnning aswell?

Nope, i use the default skins.

The skin files should go in:

Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager2011/skins

Last edited:
thought i'd bump this as although im using the megapack these day with a logo megapack wondering why this is still missing, still not using any skins since they seem to crash and never load.