Losing pre-season games games 11-0

Mowb

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a problem with my Manchester United career mode. I usually sim pre season games (the assistant manager is managing it) but when I sim most of the games then I lose games with big resuls (for example 11-0) against smaller teams like FC Twente,... Is it a bug, because my tactics are normally fine and with those tactics its ridiculous to lose 11-0 against a weak Eredevisie team. How can I fix this problem?
Sorry for my English

Extremely poor tactics will make you lose that much. Remember that if you leave the assistant in charge, he can and will make changes in role and duties at minimum.

seems like your crack didnt work well and if you check the roster that beat your team 11-0 you will find grey overpowered players like messi and ronaldo in every position

I really doubt that you can lose 11 – 00 as Man Utd to FC Twente with any tactic :)

you always can go the fixture and check all details about a match that looks suspicious to you even if you simulated it

seems like your crack didnt work well and if you check the roster that beat your team 11-0 you will find grey overpowered players like messi and ronaldo in every position

How can I fix this? (don't say buy he game)

New piracy feature, all cracked copies have this issue. :p

and say bye bye.

Last edited: