CRW1996

Reaction score
I'm being Hereford, second season and have been doing well. Went unbeaten for about 10 games then suddenly we have collapsed and can't win to save our lives. I've tried team meetings and a change of tactic. Any other tips on how to recover from a losing streak?

Same

Having the exact same problem.

Half way through first season with Forrest and was doing fantastically well. Unbeaten in 15 and now its falling apart. 1 win and 3 draws in 13 games.

Same tactics. Same players. Now I know people will say the game learns your tactics etc. Opposition change to combat you.

Buuutttt.... Ferguson stayed with 4-4-2 and Jose stays with his 4-1-2-2-1. They dont change for anyone. I dont want to either.

Thoughts?

Trust me guys, it's pretty much impossible to break a bad run without a tremendous dose of good luck. I had the same problem, few tactical tweaks and I then went on a 21 unbeaten run, then I went on a run of nine games without a win and got the sack. The tactics that saw me flying saw me get the sack. The game has some glaring inconsistencies.

I got Peterborough promoted first season,

2nd season I picked the stay clear of relegation option,

ended up losing 6 on the bounce and 3 draws and got sacked! The losing streaks are ruthless!!