Losing the will to carry on playing

bigcol1986

Reaction score
Hey guys
I think im just about running this game into the ground! i've played it a zillion hours n im just in the mood at the moment where ill start a game n if i don't win 1st game ill just quit.

ill get excited bout startin a new game n get quickly disappointed. I dont do any cheatin i just play the game pure, however i will update transfers etc.

i just wanna play the game n not spend hours meticulously doin all aspects of everything!

i think ive seen enough 1-1's to last a lifetime.

Maybe im just in that patch wer i play the game for the sake of it even though i really don't have the urge to go on it. If i put the time into something constructive than the time i put on fm id be a world beater lol.

Just started a game with Palmeiras n thought im gunna build my team arount Keirrison and Marquinhos but drew first 2 games 1-1! boooring!

i think ive been every team in the prem apart from chelsea i think n various abroad.

bring on fm2010

Im the same as you mate.
I think about who to sign then get bored ASAP.
Realllllllllly annoying.
I've went Torquay which I found enjoyable.

How do you play international squads?? Every time I start a new game I never saw the option to play an international squad.

How do you play international squads?? Every time I start a new game I never saw the option to play an international squad.

Prije nego izaberes tim koji ces voditi udji u drzavni tim koji zelis voditi i trebalo bi da ima opcija da ih preuzmes.

When you start a new game on the side where you choose what league to pick a team from, at the top it says Nations. Click nations and you can pick from the available national teams. To pick new national teams choose to add certain nations before you start.

cheers guys i might have a go at international, get a mediocre team to a major tournament. Hope i dont get annoyed easily getting whipped left right centre soon as i play a decent team

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

just have to say iv got a couple of games which im in about 2020 1 wiv man u which iv won everythin multiple times n a portsmouth one wher iv been a few clubs and really enjoy that game. Prob wiv that one i started it with the 9.0 patch getting leeds in2 the prem n doing well. Id love to take a mediocre team n make them into world beaters without cheaters, its a lot of hard work lol.

has anybody started a game with someone in the prem with one of the worst teams and actually won a game away at man u, arsenal, liverpool, chelsea or man city? in the first season?
Guaranteed 0 points lol

Ive been with Arsenal for 12 seasons now , but i am a boring sod. I love developing young players and evolving the team. Ive got one player in the whole squad thats been here from the start and thats Armand Traore , 31 now and im selling him soon. Won the Champions cup 9 times in a row but im still hungry for success lol, i just cant bring my self to leave Arsenal.

try a team in irish league and try get them in the champions league