blitzs

Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently playing a team called Lemans FC in Ligue. Even though the reporters says that we will have an easy win (and that the opponents can not win the match), we still seem to be losing and sometimes go to a draw. I do not get it, the enemy's team is weak and have a very low morale, vs my team with high morale and players with better attributes. Please help me solve this problem, is my tactic wrong? My starting tactic is 4-1-2-2-1 (4-5-1) and back up tactic is 4-2-3-1.

first of all u need to consider a tactic which is provide to ur team holding ball and wide atacking opportunities
i dunno ur squad depth but i offer u 4-4-2 which have 2 wide midfielder (with high crossing,techniques,decisions,determination,passing,flair,creativity) these attributes should be high (+10) i made guess myabe this limit should be 11 or 12 for your league
also widemidfielders requires avarage defensive skills
marking-tackling-anticipation-concentration-composure(this is also affect their passing abilities and finishing abilities),bravery
these are some important ones 8+ i guess it is quite well

basic team instructions
cross aim : byline crosses
pasing focus : down both flanks

and at least 3 forwards high skilled on area and avarage speed, and at least one of them should possess high techniqe and h igh amount of pace this one called poacher
ofc ur forwards should be gifted as off the ball, finishing, strength, balance especially the poacher one needs them, just not so much strength that poacher need

this tactic is so available for any clubs, just hard to find a good widemidfielders

i tought u have wrong tactic with unavailable players
but i dont have any real idea about ur main problem

report me with more information

Last edited: