Loss of Forum Data (Posts/Threads/PMs etc..)

****, lost few updates to my stories, and comments on that as well, as it had finally got some comments XD:p

this is bs.

Easy,petal.

i should be annoyed as i created a story yesterday, but i backed it up on a word document :)

We are lucky its only 24 hours worth and not a week or something lol id be screwed done a lot of stuff yesterday but i always back up what im doing just in case oO)

The most annoying thing for me was all the changes I did to my profile yesterday lol, done them again now so its all good.

Indeed, Perhaps a lesson for us all to back things up? I would have been very upset if i lost my story. Going to back it all up later now.

Hopefully it won't happen again.

i should be annoyed as i created a story yesterday, but i backed it up on a word document :)

that's what I did to the changes of my IFL thread.

I predicted a huge crash of the database8-|(6)

Thanks for keeping us informed Sean. We'll cope I am sure. :)

it means bullshit,
but yeah i will from now on, just didnt expect that to happen and wrote so much yesterday that id already had to re-write once because it had deleted it before :| just wasted a lot of time that's all so I'm obviously annoyed but i understand it's no ones fault.

Yeah I understand your concerns there but running a website that holds hundreds of downloads and gets hundreds of members a day takes some doing. I'm just glad I didn't continue my story yesterday, as I normally to a write up about 3-4 months at a time.

well I do mine a month at a time but if you look at my story it takes a while to do. and 2 days ago I lost a whole 4 month update and did it again and now that's gone so blatantly that was gonna be annoying.
but guess that'll teach me not to back up my work so I'll do that from now on :)

does this meen the 36 posts i did yesterday i will after do all again?

well I do mine a month at a time but if you look at my story it takes a while to do. and 2 days ago I lost a whole 4 month update and did it again and now that's gone so blatantly that was gonna be annoying.
but guess that'll teach me not to back up my work so I'll do that from now on :)

same here, lost few updates:S but **** happens...

...hopefully not again tonight, made a ******* huge update in which just backuping up on word won't be enough:S:S:p

I've lost 2 big updates on my Villa story :'(

Anyway.. Thanks for letting people know Sean :D

I wondered why my conversation with cmh was gone XD

Thought something had happened, thanks for telling us.

Anybody who doesn't back up their updates or stories is pretty stupid IMO.

Yeah it's a shame that the more creative posts were lost and other stuff that took time to do. It's the first time anything like that has ever happened on FM-Base and hopefully the last.

does this meen the 36 posts i did yesterday i will after do all again?

36 posts in a day. All top quality I assume? 8-|

Yeah it's a shame that the more creative posts were lost and other stuff that took time to do. It's the first time anything like that has ever happened on FM-Base and hopefully the last.

Do you know why it happened?

36 posts in a day. All top quality I assume? 8-|

i did alot of advice and put some kits on rate my kit well it was about 20 but alltogether i had 36 |)