Lost Activation Code

McNavdo

Reaction score
I pretty much know what your all gonna say but a few days ago i had to reinstall windows on my laptop so i lost everything and after i installed FM09 i realized i had lost my instruction manual with the activation code on it. When i try to register the game it says you can purchase a code from sigames but its not possible. Does anyone know of anyway that i can find out the code or get a replacement code, by the way im not on Steam and please don't accuse me of using a crack version of the game because id never do that and i'm one of the people trying to cut down on people downloading the game illegally. In even started a campaign on another FM forum. Anyways if anyone can help then it will be very much appreciated :)

You need to contact SEGA about it.

It's normally a futile attempt. I lost the codes to COD 2 and COD4, and just had to suck it up and buy another copy >.<

You need to contact SEGA about it.

I sent an email to SIGames and i havn't heard from them yet and i doubt i will. i'll give SEGA a try but i doubt they will help. im sure they will tell me to buy another copy which is looking like my only option right now

i actually took my game back and got my money back and am playing fm 09 for free on my laptop. not likely to help but thats my story

You've lost the box so this is a long shot, but do you have your receipt still?

You've lost the box so this is a long shot, but do you have your receipt still?

I still have the game and the box. i've just misplaced the manual. I ordered the game on amazon and got it on the day of release so i didnt really bother with keeping the receipt and now im regretting it. I just dont see why they had to do this activation code thing. it was meant to stop people from illegally downloading the game but you can still download the game illegally and it comes with the activation

When i reinstalled my game it didnt ask 4 my code because i installed it through steam.when the game installs it actually gives u your code.