Lost Season 2 Finale

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok well if you read this thread and don't want to know anything about the finale then you're an idiot so don't complain.

Well only about 10 minutes untill the show goes live to the lucky Americans and no doubt alot of you will be downloading it and watching it tommorow. Hopefully it doesn't leave us asking too many questions or atleast answers a few questions about the island too satisfy our hunger. :)

we're gunna find out why their plane crashed...yay

haha 11 seeders and 3000+ leachers

Ill get RSP linkage please Gregor :p

Just finished watching it. :D

Very interesting episode, got to find out a bit about the others and alot about the hatch.

Nice to see desmond is to blame for them crashing on the island. :D

Desmond owns, pity hes most likely dead.

Kris pm me/get me on mirc/msn

Was alright, would have been nice to see what happened at the hatch though and how come Charlie was fine and the rest havn't showed up yet.

Cos Eko told him to **** off memebr and Charlie went fine ill show myself out then went and got his belt off the wall.

Whatever, I have a very short memory :D

I reckon there alive!! Was a bit of a shock to see Henry was there main guy,I dunno about Desmond he might be alive if not thats a basterd for his bird :rolleyes:

Desmond, Locke and EKo will all be alive. They're all pretty important for the storyline. Well maybe not Eko but we still don't know why Locke was in a wheelchair and I think the reason Desmond was discharged from the Army might be important aswella s the whole Penelope thing.

i wanna know how his wife knew something about the signal thing!? plus desmondo is a nutter, totally ****** my head around, cant wait for next season though. Hope micheal trips over a brick and dies.... and want to know why the black lady is so important

A few of us think that Penelope might of had a tracking device or something on Desmonds boat and she hasn't been able to find it due to the electro magnet but for that split second when Desmond shut it all down it might of became visible.

Lee said:
A few of us think that Penelope might of had a tracking device or something on Desmonds boat and she hasn't been able to find it due to the electro magnet but for that split second when Desmond shut it all down it might of became visible.

yeah i thought that was quite obvious , as the other guy in the hatch had fixed desmonds boat and the electro magnetic stuff from the island was cleary blocking and signals to help them get rescued , thats why nobody has found them before - and possibly why when desmond tried to leave he just came straight back as he said he just beared west and he should have came to fiji or whatever he said but the island messes with compasses as we have see before so he just ended up coming back

Never thought of it that way well done Sam :D