Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis H

Banned
Reaction score
Yes this is a join't story....yes i am still carrying on with Torquay and still playing african cup of nations (before people flood)

Queens Park Rangers
Louis and Paul
Good Luck
Queens park Rangers are now two seperate teams after a bust up between the owners they both decided to make their own club. (not really). Louis Hatton and Paul Custus have taken charge of the sides and will look for instant succsess. First one into Europe wins.

:S Okay :S I wasn't trying to make you feel bad or anything, I was just wondering what went wrong with it :)

Afr [FONT=&quot]ican Cup of Nat[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]ions? Your team got shot?;p
[/FONT]

Good luck both of you. (H)

Disappointed that the Villa-Bolton-Everton one just randomly stopped :S Good luck.

Last edited:
BarrowvQPR

We showed great plessure as we were playing better than the lower team and should of netted lots more​

Gibson signs for QPR

Young Manchester United lad Darren Gibson who play MC has signed on a long 1 year deal​

Lauren has been snapped up on a free by QPR

ex portsmouth and arsenal defender has joined QPR on a two year deal.​

BournemouthvQPR

Bit of a shocker but got one at least​

Viduka on the move

Mark Viduka has joined QPR. recent clubs Leeds he had a brilliant spell Newcastle he went down hill lets hope he can put his shouting boots on.​

Ainsworth joins Northapton

old boy joins the league two side for 6 months​

ChelthamvQPR

QPR domanated as they finished on top

QPRvGH Academy

We seam to domanate every game against lower teams oviesly we should do Blackpool in the league next

Last edited:
After you manage your attachments, click on your writing where you'd like you screenshot, click the paperclip again, then choose the picture you want to go there.

Why do you do some many stories Louis. have a look at this, there is 9 stories in two weeks. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.