Louis H, Luke and Liam's journey of the Championship and Upwards (POLL)

• Thread starter Thread starter Louis H
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 3K

Which Team

• Watford

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Cardiff

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Crystal Palace

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Sheffield United

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Swansea

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted Swansea purely for the fact that they're my second and closest team, and there hasn't been a Swansea story yet ;)

But I must agree, do a Spanish or German second division. <)(A)

Have to agree with Frankie. Another country. Maybe even international would be a good change

Mates.....I had a disscusion with the others and they think we should stick to the championship for nowbut we might do another 1 in spain, scotland, italy

I chose Swansea because I was gonna use them for my story but i chose the team predicted 24th (harder) but i would love to see a swansea story

I think people might be getting bored of the Championship games, there has been quite a lot since me and Chris did ours. I think you'd get more followers if you went abroad or in a different league.

i agree with max but hopefully people will follow my leicester story i am posting on my own tomorrow..............

watford is a good challenge, sheff utd is so easy, im an idiot with tactics and i got them promoted with my own tactics:)

Thanks for all the votes only 2 days to go now so keep the votes coming on.

Frankie I know as I said me and Luke will do another 1 outside of the championship

only a couple of hours until the end of the poll....get your last votes in

Ah right, just wondering as you didn't before.

Back