Louis Van Gaal - Rebuilding a broken United

Gavinwwe

Reaction score
Manchester United sign Victor Valdes

View attachment 312088
Manchester United is delighted to announce that Victor Valdes has signed an 18-month contract with the option to extend for a further year here is what the Manager and Player had to say.

Louis van Gaal
said: "I am delighted Victor has signed for the club. Victor is a very experienced goalkeeper and his record speaks for itself. I have said on many occasions that Manchester United will always be interested in the best players. Victor has remained very professional throughout his rehabilitation from injury and has been very impressive during his training sessions with the first team over the past weeks. He joins the club as the number two goalkeeper and is a great addition to the first team."

Victor Valdes said: "It is a real honour to sign for Manchester United. I would like to thank Louis van Gaal and the club for allowing me to do my rehabilitation and to train with the team at the Aon Training Complex. From my short time here I can already see this is a very special club. I worked with Louis van Gaal during my time at FC Barcelona and to have the opportunity to work with him here at Manchester United is a dream come true."

You starting this from January then? or you doing the editor thing to make sure Valdes will be at Man United when he is fit?

To try make it more realistic i started from jan i should be posting the month up soon

Hi gav. Its Craig here from steam :) Glad you decided to do your story! Will follow this with interest :)

A couple of mixed results this month mate, what the table look like now?

END OF THE SEASON
View attachment 311698

United 4-0 WBA
View attachment 311695
Crystal Palace 0-3 United
View attachment 311694
United 3-0 ****nal
View attachment 311693
Hull
City 0-1 United
View attachment 311692

THE FINAL TABLE
View attachment 311690
THE FA CUP FINAL
View attachment 311687
Chelsea 0-1 United

Player of the season: Victor Valdes
View attachment 311685
With De gea out for half of the season with several injury's i had to look to this man the rock what kept us fighting for the 4th gaining us a champions league spot Hopefully De gea can come back fighting next year..

Gonna put this on hold while i sort personal family issues out sorry to everyone who followed