View attachment 351123
View attachment 351121
View attachment 351114

View attachment 351121
View attachment 351120
My First Team report looks like this, the defensive area is probably the weakest, but strongest in terms of potential. I have promoted Michael Keane and Tom Thorpe due to their potential stats and also James Wilson will feature too. Ander Herrera doesn't look like the best signing before my arrival, but if he performs then it will be fine. I am not eager to dive into the Transfer Market at the moment as I have yet to see any big reports from my Scouts, I have brought in 2 Youthful prospects through my scouting reports and I will update you on this in future updates.

View attachment 351121
View attachment 351081
From the financial report we can see that we have a healthy balance of £179,9m and have made a profit this season already of £128,7m mostly coming from sponsorship, I have £43,2m Transfer Budget available, but I am unlikely to dive in and start spending without good cause.

View attachment 351078
From the Sponsorship list we can see we have a lot of Sponsors backing us, but unfortunately we still have a Bank Loan of £307m to pay.

View attachment 351076
View attachment 351075
The Merchandise sales are looking promising with £6.56m made last season with Wayne Rooney Shirts topping the lot.

View attachment 351121
View attachment 351072
Luke Shaw arrived before my arrival, but I am very excited to be working with him and developing him even further after his record £27m move from Southampton, 2 other signings that were brought to my attention from my Scouting Network, are Stefan Ferran and Liam Ender, who were both unattached after being released from there respective clubs. See below for more information on our new signings.

View attachment 351069
View attachment 351068
Ander Herrera surely had the stats to progress here at Manchester United, whether he will or not remains to be seen so we will hold tight and find out what he can offer us.

View attachment 351066
View attachment 351065
Definitely going to become a first team regular seeing that Patrice Evra has joined Juventus and has left us with minimal wing back options other than Luke Shaw and Reece James, who will both feature for United this season.

View attachment 351064
View attachment 351063
Steffan Ferran is a youth player with a big potential, released from West Brom and was noticed by our scouting team, I snapped him up on a free transfer once I noticed this youngsters determination.

View attachment 351062
View attachment 351061
Liam Ender, a bright prospect after joining Chelsea as a youngster, but got released from the club and was picked up by my scouting team, I have high hopes for this lefty.

View attachment 351121
View attachment 351060

It seems like you've edited Reece James, Sam Johnstone, Thorpe and many other players. I don't mind you editing players but isn't the fun of FM finding your wonderkids. Not editing them and having a full team of wonderkids. I may be wrong but your scout reports show me this.

Duzzy, Potential is potential and if I don't play them, they will never reach their potential, I am using an edited database I found online and I am in 2014/15 season, so bang up to date. I am unsure of the players actual potential stats and I don't think my assistant is 100% accurate as he is not 20/20 judgement skill. As you can see, Reece James current ability is grey, so my assistant is way off.

View attachment 350758
View attachment 350757
View attachment 350755
I was asked to give my expectations for the season ahead and was given 2 options either challenge for the Title or become Champions, I chose Title Challenge as I didn't feel I was in a confident enough position not knowing the team and tactics I would use for my first season in charge.

View attachment 350757
View attachment 350744
View attachment 350743
So the fixture list for 2014/15 season was announced and I have organised 2 tours, one of China and one of USA as I believe these to be the most beneficial in terms of commercial value with China having a huge population and USA clinging on to big names such as Wayne Rooney and co.

View attachment 350757
View attachment 350756
Just a quick financial update in regards to TV Rights for the coming season, we will receive £52,93m which is amazing and will help us even further in our rebuilding plans.

View attachment 350757

Pre-Season / Tiki-Taka Tactic Analysis

View attachment 350577
View attachment 350576
I am very pleased with our overall performances, the first 3 fixtures were played with a terrible tactic, once I tweaked the tactics, things changed and we went on a great run, scoring 21 goals and conceding only 2 and losing against Los Angeles, more information to follow.

View attachment 350575
View attachment 350573
A very disappointing start to the pre season and we didn't even score a goal as the oppositions player scored in his own goal. Good possession play though as you can see in the top corner.

View attachment 350572
A much better performance from my squad, 62% possession and 23 attempts at goal resulting in a 5 - 1 victory.

View attachment 350571
A very disappointing display from us, even though we dominated possession and attempts at goal, we lost after some disastrous defending and goalkeeping, time to change tactics.

View attachment 350570
Changing the tactics worked for sure, 23 attempts at goal for us and 0 for them, dominated possession also and won by a fair margin. Very pleasing result.

View attachment 350569
Tactic is coming together now, a great performance with some great goals and a star performance from Mata.

View attachment 350567
Another dominating performance saw Wilfried Zaha perform brilliantly in his first start in the Pre Season with 2 goals and 1 assist.

View attachment 350566
With a team like New York Red Bulls having the likes of Thierry Henry and Frank Lampard, you would expect a tough fixture, but we dominated from the off and they only had 2 attempts at our goal, great result.

View attachment 350565
A disappointing performance for us and Wayne Rooney, with a match rating of 6.2, he will be getting a word or two. Can't fault Chris Smalling's efforts.

View attachment 350564
Tweaked the tactic a little more and it worked magnificently, 70% possession and 31 attempts at goal compared to their 1 attempt, it was a dream performance. Also, Juan Mata scored a brilliant goal after 23 combined passes led up to him scoring a magnificent strike.

View attachment 350575
View attachment 350563
View attachment 350562
The Formation is a 4-3-3 or otherwise 4-1-2-3 that looks quite attacking to say the least.

View attachment 350560
The Playing Style is Very Rigid as I aim to have players playing their roles perfectly without moving into other positions as much as Fluid.

View attachment 350556
The Mentality is set to Overload, but I tweaked this in the last game against Hannover and moved it to Attacking which worked more effectively so Attacking is the new Mentality for my Tactic.

View attachment 350555
Here are the Player Roles, I have 2 sets of Formations for this Tactic, one being with out and out wide Striker Wingers like above and one with them pulled back as Winger/Inside Forwards rather than being so high up the field.

View attachment 350554
A lot of different options running for this Tactic to take off, but works well.

View attachment 350553
Just some in game action here, as you can see we hit them on the break and we had 8 players against 2, pretty attacking I must say.

View attachment 350575

View attachment 350392

View attachment 350391
Current Transfers as of 01/08/2014, seeing Claudio Marchisio as the biggest transfer so far at £38m, Liverpool are making some big moves for the coming 2014/15 season after signing a lot of Southampton players along with some added names to the list.

View attachment 350375
So the fans were disappointed with the low transfer fee, he isn't exactly the best player in the world, so I am happy to get even his value.

View attachment 350374
Fans were happy about this outgoing player and happy with the fee of £8m even though he was valued at £8m too, strange things fans.

View attachment 350389
View attachment 350380
No updates on the Transfers coming in at the moment, but going out there was Antonio Valencia, for a mere £8m to Newcastle United, lots of Loans outgoing too with Angelo Henriquez joining Hannover which is a strong move for the player.

View attachment 350379
View attachment 350378
Nani has reported interest from 3 clubs, he is not listed and to be honest I wouldn't want to see him leave, but with the upcoming Wilfried Zaha and Adnan Januzaj, I am unsure whether to let him leave.

View attachment 350377
I slapped an asking price of £30m as he is worth £25m and I would like to receive a hefty sum if someone was to come and take him off my hands.

View attachment 350376
So rival bids from PSG and Barcelona, I have accepted both offers and we will see whether Chelsea come forward too, I may up the asking price to see if Chelsea stump up more than the other 2 as I would rather he went abroad than stay in the Premiership.

View attachment 350371

Based on his report from 2013/14 Season where Manchester United finished a lowly 7th and trophy less apart from a Community Shield win for David Moyes, Nani played really well with an Average Rating of 7.15. Based on that, I feel he could be a shining start in 2014/15 Season, but what do you think?

LET HIM GO
or LET HIM STAY?

View attachment 350389

that's some layout! I literally just started my first story called Los Granadinos: Fulfilling potential

Would be smashing if you could read the first update and give some advice.

Also, Hail Hail. We'll bring it back on Wednesday.

View attachment 350236
View attachment 350235
View attachment 350234
View attachment 350232
Some big games on the opening weekend of the Barclays Premier League, can't wait to get started! I will update you on the opening weekend once I am past it.

View attachment 350229
View attachment 350228
View attachment 350226
I decided to sell Nani and he accepted Barcelona's offer rather than PSG's, so I got £29.5m rather than £30m asking price, but still a good sale for me.

View attachment 350225
Another player I didn't see fitting into my plans was Jonny Evans, valued at a crazy £17m, put him up for sale and asked for £20m and Chelsea offered £4m up front with the rest paid over 48months. Still money in the bank at the end of the day and I am happy for him to join Chelsea.

View attachment 350229

Official Football Manager Dark

I subscribed for it via Steam and got it that way.

and Cheers for the vote of confidence :D

How'd you get 29.5m for Nani? I'm a bit curious. The last story with Van Gaal, United and Nani leaving ended on a sour note. Hope it's not the same for this one. Other than that, good signings and good luck for the save! :D

Well he was worth £25m after a good season under David Moyes, playing all 38 games in the Premiership and a few more on top of that making a total of 50+appearances. Worth £25m and I asked for £30m, Barcelona offered less than I wanted at £29.5m, but PSG offered £30m, I was hoping he would go to PSG, but didn't! :( But happy with the offer.

I am surprised you weren't more surprised at Jonny Evans haha! I can't believe every time I play FM he is worth £17m+, he is rubbish.

View attachment 350208

View attachment 350207
View attachment 350205
View attachment 350204
Some exciting games on the first weekend of the Premiership, with Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham and my team Manchester United getting victories.

View attachment 350203
A 3 - 1 Victory for our side and we dominated possession and chances, we created 9 clear cut opportunities by the 51st minute which delighted me and my coaching staff, I will develop this tactic even more as the season progresses.

View attachment 350202
7 Clear cut opportunities by minute 36, brilliant performance.

View attachment 350201

View attachment 350141
View attachment 350139
Two huge signings and my first real big signings for Manchester United, Raphael Varane and his French Colleague Paul Pogba, signing for a combined £51m. I was surprised I could get Pogba for £30m, I declared my interest and made the public aware of my admiration of the 21 year old which sort of caused a stir. I am just delighted to have got my men and they will fit perfectly into philosophy.

View attachment 350137
I also decided to bring back Park Ji-Sung as he has the work-rate of a Monster! I am happy he will help with revenue from South Korea also.

View attachment 350136
Kagawa could be on his way out of Old Trafford after I have received 2 offers as Barcelona and Dortmund are both chasing the Japanese play-maker, who will he sign for?

View attachment 350138

Last edited:
Deadline Day / August

View attachment 350135
View attachment 350134
Some excellent performances from my squad and only conceding 1 goal in the first game of the season against Q.P.R. I am really happy, I have tweaked my tactics also which is proving beneficial.

View attachment 350133
Fixture number 2 against Arsenal was touted as a big game and it delivered for sure, great possession play and 7 clear cut opportunities created, definitely a good start to the campaign.

View attachment 350131
View attachment 350130
View attachment 350129
A great performance from my young side with James Wilson performing well. We had Sam Johnstone, Richard Tomlinson, Reece James and James Wilson in the side who are all young with Richard Tomlinson being the youngest at 16 years old and touted as a future star by chief scout Jim Lawlor. I have also added Half Chances to the stats as I believe these to be vital to our goal scoring opportunities and it really shows how attacking we are pushing teams.

View attachment 350131
View attachment 350132
A great performance again by my squad, I left Sam Johnstone in goal for this fixture and Reece James filled in at Left-back over Luke Shaw as he performed really well in the Capital One Cup. I am happy with Wayne Rooney's performance too.

View attachment 350131
View attachment 350128
View attachment 350127
From the Deadline Day Transfers we can see Kagawa's move to Barcelona for £26m was the biggest deal on the day, where as Pedro's move to PSG was a close second at £24.5m.

View attachment 350126
View attachment 350131
View attachment 350125
I received Manager of the Month for August which I am very pleased about with my 3 out of 3, matched by Mel and Pochettino.

View attachment 350124
Juan Mata has been performing amazingly and deserves Player of the Month for his efforts, great opening month for us.

View attachment 350123
Young Player of the Month was Wilfried Zaha, along with Luke Shaw coming in second, delighted with both of their performances so far and can't wait to see how we progress next month.

View attachment 350131
View attachment 350122
After the first month has passed lets take a look at the Title Odds, me and Chelsea are favourites to lift the Barclays Premier League crown this season, with Man City just behind us. We will see how we fair over the campaign.

View attachment 350131
View attachment 350121
A little look at September which sees 2 Home games and 2 Away games, one being the big one against Liverpool in the Capital One Cup 3rd Rnd.

View attachment 350131

September / October

View attachment 349834
View attachment 349820
Just a quick glance at what we are covering here, September and October review, some excellent results and not one defeat which is very pleasing. 7 Matches selected for TV which is a bonus too.

View attachment 349824
View attachment 349819

View attachment 349828
I am disappointed in Phil Jones being sent off and I will be having words with him for sure, but we were 10 man a piece after Lukaku's Injury as they had no subs remaining. I am pleased with the amount of chances created and the possession we held was great too.

View attachment 349826
A very disappointing performance, dominated the game in possession and chances created, but couldn't hit a barn door if we tried, otherwise I am impressed with our domination of the game, we need to start finishing off our chances.

View attachment 349824
View attachment 349823

View attachment 349825
A big test against Liverpool in the Capital One Cup and we surpassed it! A pretty equal tie against Liverpool, but overall we were the better side on the day! I am very pleased with the result against one of our bitterest rivals.

View attachment 349824
View attachment 349819
View attachment 349822
I was really angry at the team in this performance, we didn't dominate as we would have liked and Rafael being sent off didn't help our chances, but Paul Pogba scored one of the most amazing goals in the 92nd minute outside the area blasting a strike into the top corner, then Januzaj rounded it off in the 94th minute! Some were saying here's Fergie time, or van Gaal time maybe?

View attachment 349821
We upped our performance in this fixture and Robin van Persie finally got off the mark after some poor performances, maybe I will need to try and replace him towards the end of the season, but we created a mountain of chances and scored 3 so I am very pleased.

View attachment 349818
We absolutely dominated possession against Leicester, 66% and we dominated in chances created with 23 attempts at goal with 3 being clear cut and 6 half chances. We did great at stopping Leicester from having any opportunities restricting them and they didn't have a shot on target.

View attachment 349817
One of the biggest and most anticipated fixtures of the season against Manchester City with a packed crowd at Old Trafford, we dominated our rivals with great passing play, 83% passes completed and dominated in chances created too! I am delighted for Wayne Rooney getting a hat-trick, I know how much he loves playing in the biggest games.

View attachment 349824
View attachment 349823
View attachment 349816
A big game against Swansea, saw my youngsters play again, (GK) Sam Johnstone, (CB) Richard Tomlinson and (ST) James Wilson, we didn't get off to the best of starts but in the end we dominated proceedings in possession and attempts. I was pleased for Wayne Rooney and van Persie getting on the scoresheet too.

View attachment 349824
View attachment 349815
View attachment 349814
I was delighted to be nominated Manager of the Month for September, hopefully I can continue receiving awards because it shows I am doing a great job at a great club.

View attachment 349813
Named Manager of the Month for October also, with a 100% Win Ratio. This is my 3rd MOTM Award in a row now.

View attachment 349812
View attachment 349811
David Silva was named Player of the Month for September, he played exceptionally well for Manchester City.

View attachment 349810
Player of the Month for October was rightfully so Wayne Rooney, with some magnificent performances and scoring 5 goals in 3 games.

View attachment 349812
View attachment 349809
Young Player of the Month for September was Paul Pogba, I believe Paul Pogba can be one of the great Midfielder's of the next generation at Old Trafford.

View attachment 349808
Luke Shaw is proving why he is potentially one of the best full/wing-backs we have seen in recent years, the way he attacks and defends is second to none.

View attachment 349824
View attachment 349819
View attachment 349807
9 Games into the season sees my team sitting top of the pile by 6 points over Everton who are doing well, Liverpool on the other hand are languishing in 18th place which is strange to say the least. Southampton are surprising the doubters after they sold half of their first team.

View attachment 349806
From the Player Stats we can see Wayne Rooney has took over Juan Mata in the scoring charts, and Wilfried Zaha is doing well in the Assist Charts. I am delighted with David de Gea's performances in goal with 5 Clean Sheets.

View attachment 349824
View attachment 349804
I am delighted to welcome back David Beckham, who will be an Under-18 Coach and help with the development of the clubs youngest marvels.

View attachment 349803
View attachment 349802
Class of 92 is now RE-UNITED and we can all focus on giving this great club the success it still deserves.

View attachment 349824
View attachment 349801
The next update will be November and December which is going to be huge, featuring Transfer Rumours, who is linked with who before the January Transfer Window opens and that big game against Arsenal in the Quarter Final of the Capital One Cup, some how Manchester City got a nice hand, playing Leyton Orient in the Quarters.

Look forward to this one.

View attachment 349824

Quick Update

View attachment 349762
View attachment 349761
View attachment 349760
So the board came to me and invited me to a meeting to discuss my future at Manchester United, the offer on the table was simple enough, Challenge for the Title which was my choice at the beginning of the season so I was happy to discuss these terms.

View attachment 349759
I happily signed on the dotted line, a 4 year extension on £105,000 per week isn't bad. Might treat myself to a new House.

View attachment 349758
View attachment 349757
I forgot to bring you the review from the World Cup 2014 which surprisingly saw Ghana beat Spain to claim the World Cup Crown, also Ghana players were the top scorer and the top assister in the tournament.

View attachment 349758
View attachment 349756
View attachment 349755
I have decided to sell Robin van Persie to Real Madrid for £30m, which is £4m up front and £26m over 48 months, I have been disappointed with Robin van Persie's form and his poor total of 2 goals this season and his age being 31 is why it makes sense to sell him while I can. Real Madrid and Barcelona were trailing the striker and it was Real Madrid who came up with the offer.

View attachment 349758