LOVANO'S JOURNEYMAN SAVE - Im finally back :D

LovanoFM

Reaction score
So I am finally back after like 3 weeks. The reason I was away was because steam messed up my account and they took like 2 weeks to reply and fix the problem. They fixed it on Monday which was kind of stupid as I have been playing GTA V a little bit to much this week. But now I have completed everything on GTA and I want to come back and have one last crack at a save.

View attachment 466656

The first time I am going to manage is Swansea City. After watching them on Thursday at the Mestalla I decided I would like to try them with all the new signings.

View attachment 466654

I decided to chose the expectation of ' Achieve a top half finish ' and in doing so I was given a little over 22 million pound in transfer budget and 95,000 in wages free.

SWANSEA TRANSFERS 2012-13

View attachment 466478

Same old same old. I decided to strengthen our full back positions bringing in two youngsters Shaw and Byram. Gaitan will be a decent addition for the season as our Left midfielder and Maupay will be a player for the years to come. Im not going to be pumping out updates as I have other things to do now like college, FIFA 14 and GTA V.