Love Milevskyi or Cardozo?

Ronaldal

Reaction score
The title says it all who should i sign for man city in the first season. Feel free to recomend anyone else and ill take a look at see if i like them. :)

Thanks in advance guys

Love no doubt
Him and robinho scored a goal a game on average for me :)

thanks tiraths will wait for a couple more opinions before i go for him

Love definitely. If you have enough money, Cardozo would be a great partner for Love.

guys i forgot to mention in the first post. should i play an attacking midfielder, 2 strikers or 3 cm? thanks

Cordoza was awesome for my Marseille team, top scorer every season...

love definitely, cardozo's too slow, milevskyi isnt as fast as love, although he seems to be an all rounder

4 of the most common threads rolled into one.

City
Cardozo
Milvevskyi
Love.

Cardozo and Robinho - try using my tactic i made (see sig) this would be perfect for that partnership! or buy Love and play him upfront alongside Cardozo and have Robinho on the wing!! <)

I played a 4-1-1-2-2 formation on my Man City save (flat back 4, DM, MC, AMR, AML, ST ST) with Cardozo and Love up front, Robinho on left and Obasi on right. Between them all, scored about 68 goals between them (excluding others' goals). Try to get Love and Cardozo if you can.

love never scores for me, cordozo is a beast, he scores tons of long shots, good at heading, skillful, yeah get him