Loved... Injured....Fergotten!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Spud Ando
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 2K
the old ronaldo has past his sell by date so dont expect to hear anything about him unless he goes into management

Ok so all fair enough what has happened to Ashton is bad he hasnt retired yet but thats cos he is determined to try come back from what can only be described as **** but lets be honest about his prospects of the world cup even fully fit he wouldnt be on the plane because he has never been a top goalscorer his best seasons came in the old division one when moved up he never managed a high scoring season reaching 10 at most which im sorry is not england quality he could however of been very good to west ham and again i reiterate it is a shame what has happened to him and i can only wish him all the best. i think he probably will retire and if not and he does come back i cant see him being the same player he was before his injury

The problem with some these players like Ronaldo and Adriano, the get drawn into the glory, glamour and parties that come with being a world class player because they come from poor backgrounds. Some go off the rails a bit and end up having to rebuild there career's. The same happened to Cassano when he moved from Roma to Madrid.

Ok so all fair enough what has happened to Ashton is bad he hasnt retired yet but thats cos he is determined to try come back from what can only be described as **** but lets be honest about his prospects of the world cup even fully fit he wouldnt be on the plane because he has never been a top goalscorer his best seasons came in the old division one when moved up he never managed a high scoring season reaching 10 at most which im sorry is not england quality he could however of been very good to west ham and again i reiterate it is a shame what has happened to him and i can only wish him all the best. i think he probably will retire and if not and he does come back i cant see him being the same player he was before his injury

Very True!! never really looked at it like that good comment

Jorge Anderade. Del Piero suffered a bad injurw which kept him out the 98 World Cup. He could have been twice the player.

Back