Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Well, I've been playing FM for 10 years now, but I've never done a save in the Serie A. After long consideration and facing the fact that I really wanted to try something new, I started one with Ac Milan. But I've noticed the incredible low attendance in the entire league. With me only filling the stadium for 52% and Roma only 50%. I just wondered if this ever gets better? I have been performing well, but my attendance doesn't seem to go up at all. With my experience in the Bundesliga and Premier League, I'm used to 90-98% attendance rate. Hope anyone can tell me it does get better!

Tielemans4President.

This is actually accurate to the attendances in real life.

Serie A 2015/2016 » Attendance » Home matches

As to whether it gets better, I hope so. I'm with AC Milan too and it's frustrating to be only getting 40,000 odd at the San Siro. I imagine if you played for long enough, had continental success you would see the attendances increase, but I can't be certain.

I'm with Udinese at the moment in late February my average attendance is 14,633 with a stadium open for 25k. Try to use the most of fan days if you are presented with one and get a good performance in those games to boost your fanbase.