jonaskim95

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm managing Braga(portugal) and even though I beat the europa league and the championship, I'm getting extremelly low attendances (60%) which equals 17000 viewers per game on my 31000 seats stadium.
So i've been a little worried and I'm not sure what to do...

I guess just keep winning things, get your clubs stature a lot bigger and hopefully that should do the trick.

Sign more exciting players!! Honestly sign some well known house names (even if they are older!) and that will boost revenue as well as attendance.

Sign more exciting players!! Honestly sign some well known house names (even if they are older!) and that will boost revenue as well as attendance.

I believe that have been an ingame tip in a previous version of FM. Famous players with high reutation ingame should help the attendance. Can't you have those inventation games anymore? Atleast in FM11 and playing with a low rep team I could ask the board to lower the ticket prices for one game to get a larger crowd and increase the interest. Or does my memorie fail me?

I am playing Runcorn Linnets and my crowd was between 10-70 attendance. Even when I was top of the league tier 9. Very little change. so I decided to check the Runcorn Linnets Website, only to find the average attendance is 175-200 per home game.

So I decided to check the editor for football manager, and found all the data completely wrong.
Min att 1 max att 2. I alterered the data to fall in line with the correct data.
Average attendance of 150. Max 1600(stadium capacity). And now the correct data on home games are around 150-250.

BTW
I have also checked the tier 9 other league teams and their home game attendance are wrong too. I've now updated the attendance to the correct level, right up to the blue square leagues and now the correct attendance for games are more realistic.

On another note, the season tickets and gate prices on low levels league teams. (tier 7 and below) are wrong. I've updated this too, now the gate receipts are more realistic.

Attendances are extremely sluggish to rise, it becomes very apparent when you take an average team to a very high level in a short space of time. Keep winning at that level and the attendances will rise, slowly but surely.