Ma-Li

Reaction score
I've started a new career game with Middlesbrough, but midway thru the 1st season have a problem with Kris Boyd. All of a sudden his morale dropped to very poor, his goals dried up and he's lacking confidence with his performances. I have tried everything to help him rediscover his form but nothing... can anyone help?

I've started a new career game with Middlesbrough, but midway thru the 1st season have a problem with Kris Boyd. All of a sudden his morale dropped to very poor, his goals dried up and he's lacking confidence with his performances. I have tried everything to help him rediscover his form but nothing... can anyone help?

It happens.

Put less pressure on him in matches, and say there is no pressure.

What is his personality type?

Tried that, I told him he was gonna be rested, left him out 3 games, morale went to OKAY then on his return it all dropped again!

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

It happens.

Put less pressure on him in matches, and say there is no pressure.

What is his personality type?

Fairly ambitious... it's got me well and truly baffled!

Praise him in team talks might improve his morale. Usually players in a winning side have good morale, where are you in the league?

try sending him away on loan for a month or two, a change of scenery might be just what he needs.

giving him a new contract may increase his morale