kazuyalee

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I always start from the very lowest of low leagues, so this time around Im Gloucester, Blue square bet north and its 6th highest league in england. The part that I like best in fm is buying talents a la Wenger, the part that I dont like is how tactics have taken over after fm06 at least thats how it looks to me. Now without super tactic it feels like you have to adjust it specificially for every game, its just not my thing but I can see some players think its the best part.

Anyway, I often take some very good tactic from the forums and then just enjoy the game but almost every tactic on forums are for very good clubs and players so its easy road after Ive made my way to the top league but low leagues always bring me headache. Ive tried default tactics, very simple tactics and super tactics and none seem to bring the results. I got 3 amazing players for my team preseason and thought to myself "this is gonna be easy promotion to blue square bet premiere" - it was not even though I must have one of the best teams in the league, Im sitting in 14th place winning whoever whenever and losing to whoever whenever a la shakira. So Im hoping to eather get really good low league tactic or then someone to give some 123, abc steps to make solid tactic for bad players.