Low Minimum Fee Release's

McPherson93

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone has any experience of buying players minimum fee release clauses where the fee is much lower than expected

some are ridiculous eg Diego Forlan (average striker) is around £227,000,000

just wondered if anyone knows of players sho's fee's are around their actual value or under what you would need to bid in order to aqcuire the player

many thanks in advance

Lionel Messi always signs a contract with a minimum release fee clause of 35.5M in the second season!

mata ive herd signs a contract wiv a 30MILL min release fee :p

Last edited:
the whole minimum fee release clause is mostly in spanish clubs for some reason

the whole minimum fee release clause is mostly in spanish clubs for some reason

It was introduced in 2000 to stop big teams from buying qaulity players from small spanish teams so easily. <)

i cant remb who it was on my hoffenhiem game but a top qual player who i was rated at 1-2m had a clause of 3-4m which i thought was good :)

good stuff guys, these are the types of players i was looking for. Also thanks to Druggan for clearing it all up

Messi is always a bargan on 3rd season with his wonderfull 35Million release cause
Asensjo another of 8.25
Fazio - 30 summit.
There was a barcelona DM i got for 18Mill becouse of his R/C, His real value was 22Million
Aguero 55Mill or around that.

But there is some stupid ones!

Yea, the bigger the fee release clause the better for manager ; P

Keirrison with 18M
Marquinhos 11M
Messi 25.5M
Mata 21M
Higuain 16M
Fazio 21M
Piqué 18M

Marquinhos has £7.5mill on mine. it'd be good if you had a filter option for the fee release

Umm the only ones I can think off are Oscar Ustari and Carlos Kameni, they both have release fee's off £5M-£5.5M, Marcelo used to have a minimum release fee of £5.5M but I think the update got rid of it.