JosefJoseph

Reaction score
Firstly, sorry for lack of screenshots showing the rtactic etc. but in work and no access.

I use two tactics, both using attacking Wingbacks, Inside forwards (on support), and a lone striker (currently in advanced forward); although I took West Ham to 6th in my first season (winning the league cup), and I am currently in 2nd in my second season, I have yet to get anything close to what you'd think of as an average performance from my striker (using multiple roles).

Most of the time my strikers will be 6.3-6.5 if they don't score or assist which is terrible considering the team itself is the highest scoring in the league.

I really could do with some help figuring this out. (Strikers used so far where Chicharito, Lucas and now Fiete Arp - who has one goal in 7 starts and an average of 6.4)

Sounds like he is getting isolated. Try changing one of the inside forwards to attack and maybe shift Arp to a complete forward role.

I'll give the attacking inside forward a go, I had changed to a complete forward role before (same issue), deep lying forward I'll try, and hope he links better.